Who's your fav wave 1 figure?

formerly nortagem

Soundwave, big fan of the character, despite the small size the toy is full of epic win.

Edit still on the fence about Sideways I want to like but I need to get a hands on look at him. I'm not buying as many toys this time around and only picking the ones I really like.

Dude, ya gotta check out Sideways. He reminds me of Barricade, but with an Alternators twist! I hope he's in the movie a little longer than we think?!

I might but I just can't get past those small legs.....they make him look horrible.

Soundwave, big fan of the character, despite the small size the toy is full of epic win.

Edit still on the fence about Sideways I want to like but I need to get a hands on look at him. I'm not buying as many toys this time around and only picking the ones I really like.

Dude, ya gotta check out Sideways. He reminds me of Barricade, but with an Alternators twist! I hope he's in the movie a little longer than we think?!

I might but I just can't get past those small legs.....they make him look horrible.

It's not so much his legs, as it is his feet...yeah, they're small, but I haven't had any balancing issues with him. :shrug And as cool as he is, it looks like he won't be in the movie as long as we'd like...aaah, that's the movie's loss! I think my favorite is now tied betweene Sideways & Rampage...that quad-crab is just awesome! :thumb

the small part sideswipe has on screen is the highlight of the movie imo - and the toy looks awesome (bought most of the figures just not opened them yet...)

It's not so much his legs, as it is his feet...yeah, they're small, but I haven't had any balancing issues with him. :shrug And as cool as he is, it looks like he won't be in the movie as long as we'd like...aaah, that's the movie's loss! I think my favorite is now tied betweene Sideways & Rampage...that quad-crab is just awesome! :thumb

Yea his feet too :redface

Sideways was in the movie a lot shorter than you think. What was the point of going through all that trouble with a very good bot mode only to bite the dust in a matter of seconds.

I might get him when he goes on sale or something. Its an easy pass on Rampage.

Hmmm

Legends: None. Why would I want a teeny dumbed down inarticulate toy when I can get the bigger and better one?

Basic: None. I don't buy TFs that aren't in the movie. If I see any that are, I'll get them

Deluxe: Sideswipe easily. He's sleek, fun to transform, and has really fun blades!

Voyager: Hellscream. There's a lot of improvement over the disaster from the first movie, but he still has shrimpy legs that make him look fat. Plus his cockpit area really doesnt do much to "meld" with his torso.

Leader: Optimus Prime. This was the first ROTF toy I got. And I love him to death! He's so fun to transform, both his modes look MUCH better than the 2007 toy, his mech alive is nifty, he has cool weapons, and you can even pose him balanced on one leg doing a high kick! PRIME RULES!

Screamer,

Only ROTF figure I currently have.

He's awesomely fun to play with.

For This movie i decided because I have a budget that I'm only going to buy a Select few transformers.

Any money afer that will be spent too.

but currently on my priority list are:

Jetfire

Breakaway

Prime

In that order.

After them i think I'll go for some constructicons

Archived