Ender (Prime-Collector) and Revenge of the Fallen

Ender

Who says you have to justify your opinions with anybody in the first place Endsy? Your views are just as valid as anyone else's, but this post of yours seems like you need to explain yourself to us but you dont.

I for one liked the first movie, it got me back into the Transformerdome (hadn't been a part of it since Beast Machines went off the air before that), but Ender's points on it do show it's faults and my opinion of it gradually lessoned as I re-watched it.

Aside being blu-ray eye candy, the story was sub-par and did we need a whole hacker/virus subplot at all!? I really hope ROTF is better but my hopes aren't very high. Most of the figures are crap and all the spoilers I've read have alluded to much suckage. (Though I do admit there are a few diamonds in the rough as far as toys go: Mixmaster, Crabitron).

I totally just forgot what I was talking about...

RATTRAP'D!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who says you have to justify your opinions with anybody in the first place Endsy? Your views are just as valid as anyone else's, but this post of yours seems like you need to explain yourself to us but you dont.

:tflaugh Ender and the first movie have some...history...like Chris Brown and Rhiana have "history", if you catch my meaning.

:tflaugh Ender and the first movie have some...history...like Chris Brown and Rhiana have "history", if you catch my meaning.

Im fully aware thx.

What disturbs me about this metaphor is that I'm not entirely certain which role I play in it.

Thats the thing about a can of worms...

In such close quaters they can't help but intermingle.

I'd just say do whats right for you and hope you don't get picked for the hook.

Again, sorry about before, that was about a picture, not an attitude.

Again, sorry about before, that was about a picture, not an attitude.

No worries.

I for one liked the first movie, it got me back into the Transformerdome (hadn't been a part of it since Beast Machines went off the air before that), but Ender's points on it do show it's faults and my opinion of it gradually lessoned as I re-watched it.

Aside being blu-ray eye candy, the story was sub-par and did we need a whole hacker/virus subplot at all!? I really hope ROTF is better but my hopes aren't very high. Most of the figures are crap and all the spoilers I've read have alluded to much suckage. (Though I do admit there are a few diamonds in the rough as far as toys go: Mixmaster, Crabitron).

RATTRAP'D!!!

You can't have a dissenting opinion on the internet with out explaining yourself.

It sucks.

You disagree with the "wrong" thing and everyone get's on your case.

What disturbs me about this metaphor is that I'm not entirely certain which role I play in it.

I hear you got a court date for slapping around Michael Bay. :D

Yes I made a spousal abuse joke, so sue me.

RATTRAP'D!!!

You can't have a dissenting opinion on the internet with out explaining yourself.

It sucks.

You disagree with the "wrong" thing and everyone get's on your case.

That's not true. :tfevil

Archived