Energon Sunstorm and Hauler?

Guest Primal-Convoy

Guest Primal-Convoy

Energon Starscream and Inferno are DYING to be remade as hauler and Sunstorm. Im sure the USA should release them as such for universe (except they released that stupid cone headed thrust as Sunstorm).

anyone get jiggy with Mr Photoshop and help an old man see his dreams come to life?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy

Here are the figs:

Inferno:

vm1.jpgrm1.jpg

Starscream:

rm1.jpg

vm1.jpg

Sunstorm and Hauler:

Hauler-Sunstorm.jpg

Am I the only one that wants to see even a photoshopped version? Please? Pretty please?

That would be kool, but I don’t think we are quite ready for energon repaints just yet....short for the main characters such as thundercracker and skywarp.....maybe dirge, ramjet and a character that looks like thrust (maybe thrust's ghost...g1 colors please). :thumb

Guest Primal-Convoy

I agree. Im just hioping some kindly events person will keep it in mind for the future. Oh, as bigbot wont allow remote linking, heres the pic of sunstorm and Hauler again, from a better source, just in case peeps dont know what they look like!

Hauler and Sunstorm:

dragonballzcentral_1781_650953179.jpg

PLEASE, could anyone at least show me how these two would look, photoshopped?! *waits on edge of seat, chews popcorn*

I agree. Im just hioping some kindly events person will keep it in mind for the future. Oh, as bigbot wont allow remote linking, heres the pic of sunstorm and Hauler again, from a better source, just in case peeps dont know what they look like!

Hauler and Sunstorm:

dragonballzcentral_1781_650953179.jpg

PLEASE, could anyone at least show me how these two would look, photoshopped?! *waits on edge of seat, chews popcorn*

Gosh those are pretty.

I want a creamsicle seeker!

Um...does this work? It's not much I'm afraid. I'm good with Photoshop..but I've never tried doing anything like this before. If I have more time I'll do one of the robot mode and a mod for Inferno. Let me know what you think please.

post-5-1078524451.jpg

Archived