ROTF Ransack - cool little guy

KFGatri

I couldn't resist the novelty of a biplane TF, so I had to get this guy. Good robot mode (why is the non-show figures on average look better than the on-screen guys?), excellent plane mode. The spinning propeller is a nice touch. There's very little robot kibble showing - just the bot hands, not bad at all for a basic. And his bio is like an evil blend of Kup and Powerglide. I hearby declare that Ransack should sound like the Red Baron, and occasionally mutter under his breath about "that stupid beagle". :-)

Agreed.. Ransack is a fantasic little figure. I'm hoping that they indeed do a repaint of him in the classic Red Baron/Jasta 11 coloring. Hell, if they want to dig deep into their naming archives, since Hasbro has the rights to the Go-Bots now, they even have a perfect name in Baron Von Joy :mwahaha

Ransack was my first and currently my only ROTF figure, and I ogtta say he's a great figure

Anyone else notice you can slide the top part of his head off? It slide forwards off of his face. Don't know if that's usefull info for anyone :shrug Maybe kitbashers and customisers would liek to know that as it makes it easier to paint his face and eyes when seperated

Ransack was my first and currently my only ROTF figure, and I ogtta say he's a great figure

Anyone else notice you can slide the top part of his head off? It slide forwards off of his face. Don't know if that's usefull info for anyone :shrug Maybe kitbashers and customisers would liek to know that as it makes it easier to paint his face and eyes when seperated

Can that machine gun be put in one of his hands or mounted on his arms?

Yeah when you TF him to robot mode the weapons on his arms swivel to point the right way for shooting

I have him and Dirtboss---I love his plane mode, but I'm honestly not too impressed with his bot mode. I don't like the way that one of his ankles just spins around rather than having the articulation the other one has. Also, I don't ever feel like there's a good place for his arms, his bottom wing flaps, his wheels. I don't know, maybe his bot mode will grow on me.

Archived