Akuma's Collection

Akuma

Nice collection, all kinds of fun things. As soon as I seen that Godzilla, I remembered I have one but I don't know where it is, so now I need to go find it. =/ Also, those Hotwheels on the fist picture look weird, are those what the 2005 Hotwheels look like or what are they?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice collection, all kinds of fun things. As soon as I seen that Godzilla, I remembered I have one but I don't know where it is, so now I need to go find it. =/ Also, those Hotwheels on the fist picture look weird, are those what the 2005 Hotwheels look like or what are they?

The first 5 of the 2005 Drop Tops series... I liked em so I bought them...

Patiently waiting for the rest.....

• 4 months later...

I now have :D

Got these at the convention I was at on the weeked, the only two Beast Wars figures (there were some over priced G1 junk too... And a GF Mega and Optimus too ) By junk I mean horrid condition (And he had a Grimlock, too...... )

BWNeo.jpg

Does anyone want photoshoots of these two at all? Figure I'd ask...

Two down, a couple hundred to go :lol: (It kinda feels that way... )

I wish those would have come out in the us, thankfully there is a decent suply of them on eBay for a reasonable price. The Penguin was great. Also you can transform the Giraffe so that Optimal Optimus can use it like a weapon.

My bf wants to get me the Penguin one (I love penguins... ) What is his name anyway?

And why is it that BW figures keep growing on me? Ah well... it's a great figure set, no doubts here....

Archived