Akuma's Collection

Akuma

I have a small but growing collection... So, here's the ones that're intact atleast... (Well, Beast Wars wise, since about 3 of them are missing pieces... I'm hopeing I can restore them in the future, though... My belief is the parts are in my closet somewhere.... )

Anyway, first up we have my only G1 (ok, half of it... ) Got it free so I'm not complaining....

SL1.jpg

SL2.jpg

He's loose to all hell, though......

SLEngine.jpg

The engine is still as shiney and nice looking as it was when it first came out of the box (atleast I think so ) I'm still hunting for a new one, as it's pretty much the only G1 TF I want...

And I know the person who gave it to me has the Lynx half, but last I knew it didn't work any more -__- Ah well, I've seen it move before, atleast....

RobotMode.jpg

Here we have some newer old stuff (and my new Sharkticon ) Iguanus was my first BWs figure, and I'm still supprised he survived my childhood... Though Silverbolt is missing an arrow... Bummer....

BMode.jpg

Vehicle/Beast forms, yay!

Slug.jpg

SlugSlinger, and others of my Energon collection

DESlug.jpg

DeadEnd, my only Alternator till Tracks comes in.... (AKA whenever Wal-Mart gets the shipment... )

DW.jpg

I like the Dreadwing colors more than Mirages, and when I saw him, I grabbed it!

RobotMode1.jpg

Robot modes

VehicleMode1.jpg

And vehicle modes

Though, if anyone cares, I have a bigger Gundam/Meha collection...

Just a Small Example of Said Gundams/Mecha (This was taken with my older 1MP cam, I need to take a new one... Though since I'm moving rooms soon, figure I'll just wait till then)

And also: Yes, my walls are pink.... No I'm not gay, I'm female :P

Anyhoo, enjoy, or something?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man, alot of the stuff you got, half the people here have never even seen in person...

The new figures?

Working at Wal-Mart is good for that :D

I had a G1 Piranacon at one point in time, too (How stupid was I to give him away? >.< ) He was missing his tail, but he was in pretty good condition, too.... Now he's long gone.....

I believe I have a G2 Grimlock somewhere, but he's missing hal of his tail and probably his weapons too...

• 2 months later...

And a new room, since I moved upstairs... Now my walls are blue :D

Also figure I'll include pics of my other collections as well... Enjoy, or something

Anyhoo, the pics:

2005_0111Stuff0001.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0002.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0003.JPG

Signal Flare's fairly lonely down there...

2005_0111Stuff0004.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0005.JPG

Divebomb #2, and Energon Saber if you can't tell

2005_0111Stuff0008.JPG

The beginings of my Legends collection... Have a Punisher and Jugernaut off on layaway to pick up :D

2005_0111Stuff0009.JPG

Action figure collection... Most missing pieces, but I love em anyway (Can anyone ID that four armed tan looking monster thing? I still have no idea what he is... The one in front of Morbius and next to the silver armored dude )

2005_0111Stuff0010.JPG

More figures

2005_0111Stuff0011.JPG

Better shot of the top shelf

2005_0111Stuff0012.JPG

Back to what you're all her for, for a second...

2005_0111Stuff0014.JPG

Some of my models, and two Spawn figures in the back

2005_0111Stuff0021.JPG

Zoids :D

2005_0111Stuff0022.JPG

Some more mecha models

2005_0111Stuff0023.JPG

LotR figures

2005_0111Stuff0024.JPG

FSS and Patlabor mechs, and my other Wryneck (from Dunbine )

2005_0111Stuff0025.JPG

Blurry shot of more mechs....

2005_0111Stuff0026.JPG

Back to the TFs, again

2005_0111Stuff0027.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0028.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0029.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0030.JPG

2005_0111Stuff0031.JPG

The Spider-Man Classics Rhino, and Liger Zero X (And that cool stuffed snake I have... <3 )

2005_0111Stuff0033.JPG

And yesterday, I bought me a TV :D (Though now need to find a new home for the Legends figures...... )

Hope the other action figures and models are ok to post here, though... if not, I'll get them out of here

Archived