Leader Class Starscream Question

Timothy.R

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to have pectoral articulation on him, too. It'd make him be able to have super dynamic poses and make his wide chest more forgivable (even though I've all ready forgiven him).

we agree on something? :wtf

Is that... Bad? I'm sorry, I don't quite remember ever agreeing or disagreeing with you.

I'd like to have pectoral articulation on him, too. It'd make him be able to have super dynamic poses and make his wide chest more forgivable (even though I've all ready forgiven him).

we agree on something? :wtf

Is that... Bad? I'm sorry, I don't quite remember ever agreeing or disagreeing with you.

I don't remember a situation either, I just remember that I read most of your posts and think the opposite.

Why... Why would you disagree with me? I'm right all the time!*

*Because this is the internet, I'm required to let everyone know this is sarcasm.

Why... Why would you disagree with me? I'm right all the time!

how can you always be right?.....when I'm always right and don't think you are???

Settle down guys. In a situation like this, its always best to just agree to disagree... then agree that I'M right and YOU'RE wrong.

Why... Why would you disagree with me? I'm right all the time!*

*Because this is the internet, I'm required to let everyone know this is sarcasm.

You know, he's got a point there !!!

Why... Why would you disagree with me? I'm right all the time!

how can you always be right?.....when I'm always right and don't think you are???

You know HE'S got a point there !!!

See? My former nemesis has converted to Yuyu-ism! The religion to end ALL religions because of how damn hubraic it makes its followers!

I AM A CORRUPTIVE INFLUENCE. EVERY THREAD I TOUCH SHALL BE DERAILED, SHOULD I SO CHOOSE.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR LORD AND MASTER! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Archived