Leader Class Starscream Question

Timothy.R

Hey.. i was wondering if anyone from here was at the panel where they announced that starscream would be the next leader figure.

if so..

was there a picture of him?

what did he look like?

what color was he?

was the F22 mode accurate?

did the bot mode look accurate?

did he have the cybertronian glyphs?

did his hands look posable?

was there a lot of kibble in either mode?

what was the chest like?

did his arms look properly posable? (unlike the voyager where they bent awkwardly)

was there a lot of detail in the chest?

did his cockpit stick out from the chest, or was in more in the chest?

did his legs look bent accurately?

thanks.. if there wasn't prototype images, or design sketches for this.. or if no one attended the panel, feel free to delete this thread.

for those who haven't seen pictures of this.. what are you hoping for with this figure?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as strange as it sounds, I really want some chest articulation. With a body as wide as his, it'd be nice to have a hinge of sorts running the whole length of him

I'm not sure how you mean, any transformation to a robot mode like that surely would rely upon the points of movement in the chest being solely for transformation.

Waist articulation would be nice

I don't see anything about a Leader Class Starscream. They said there'd be three Leader Class molds and we have two of the three available atm. Prime and Megs. Jetfire will be available later this summer.

What I saw in the panel, I'm excited about the G1 Insecticons and Perceptor as TRU exclusives.

I dont remember what panel it was, but I was following a live news feed and the reporter got real excited when he saw leader Starscream.

I dont know if it was a pic or the actual figure, but what I remember is that it looks entirely spot on. May be the best Starscream to date, the F-22 mode looks great and he has hidden missile launchers within his arms.

I dont remember what panel it was, but I was following a live news feed and the reporter got real excited when he saw leader Starscream.

I dont know if it was a pic or the actual figure, but what I remember is that it looks entirely spot on. May be the best Starscream to date, the F-22 mode looks great and he has hidden missile launchers within his arms.

Sounds almost like the Voyager Class version. I want visual proof. Was there something in a slide show? And actual proto on display?

I, for one, LOVED '07 Screamer (the Deep-space version, at least). If there is a leader version of him coming out, I'd pray that they simply took what was wrong with that mold (lack of true hands, compromised light-piping and a kibblicious alt mode) and correct it all. That's what I'm talking about. And I'm kind of partial to the tattoing on '09 Screamer. Really adds a lot to him.

Archived