BotCon 2009 - Revenge of the Fallen Devastator Combiner Gallery

MISP Steve

What's big, combines and eats other robots in Revenge of the Fallen? Its Devastator! Hasbro had a display just for the mega robot showing the combined figure and its component vehicle figures. We've taken a bunch of pictures of this behemoth showing him up close and from every angle we could shoot. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what others say, I would get him on sight if he weren't so expensive. I might see about cashing in some debit card points for him. To me he's really cool.

Wow, it does have elbow and wrist/finger joints! On my list officially! But there is a problem I have:

Longhaul's Dumptruck mode is ALOT bigger than Mixmaster. All of the limb pieces (And the chassis) should be bigger than Mixmaster.

That just ruins a bit of the realism for me.

I just wish they had him next to a Voyager class figure so I can see the scale.....

YES.

After all that crap about this figure being two feet tall, have we gotten any confirmation of that yet???

I'm still getting it.

although.. there's no longer silver paint on the face... is it really getting released like that?

at a $100 price point and the individual components not having bot modes you'd expect better paint applications, more detail, and pivot joints on the feet.. oh and you'd also expect them to at least keep the silver paint on the face..

i guarantee you that know one will bring up the HUGE problems with this figure to the people of hasbro. which is why we get this kind of stuff.. cause no one is willing to stand up to them and express that this is not acceptable.

sure some people are going to buy this.. but i bet you that if it had individual bots.. there would be a 50% increase of people who would purchase this.

----

anyone know if the silver face has been officially replaced by the cheap grey plastic look?

Is anyone at Botcon gonna give them what for over this!?!

I mean yeah we all love Transformers, but this here is a chance to nip this type of crap in the bud!!!

I'll overnight some rotten tomatoes if needed.

Take a stand for the fans!!!!!!

lame

I'm with ya, man...to avoid a strenuous rant, I'll just say that these look like inarticulate hunks of plastic that combine to form something that's not pictured on the back of the box! Pass... :tdown

Archived