BotCon 2009 - Transformers Animated Figures Display

MISP Steve

Oh, Freeway Jazz is kinda snazzy. Activators Soundwave is kinda neat, too. Shame we probably won't be getting them. :(

What annoys me is...if we're NOT going to get Electrostatic Soundwave, Activators Soundwave, Arcee etc. etc. etc....WHY put them on display?

I also like how they left their balls at home for the CN Animated Panel today...telling people they will only answer questions about the design and production of the show. I'm just disgusted about the whole thing :roll

What annoys me is...if we're NOT going to get Electrostatic Soundwave, Activators Soundwave, Arcee etc. etc. etc....WHY put them on display?

Why indeed? :schin

Notice that Arcee wasnt in any of those shots. Itd be easier to mass produce a a simple repaint so Im still holding out hope for Electrostatic Soundwave. BUT WHERE IS RATBAT!? They better not scrap him. The only new mold I see is Activators Soundwave, which I love and hope we get.

Activators Fireblast Grimlock looks kinda cool and Im really digging Freeway Jazz.

The hall is OPEN and we've got lots more images coming from 2009 BotCon in Pasedena California. Just posted are the images from the Transformers Animated display case. Get a look at the last of the Animated toys with a few like Highway Jazz that may not see release in stores. Read the Full News Story Here

So Hasbro's giving Botcon goers a final "Nyahh nyahh you'll never get these" when it comes to Animated? Nice. Real nice.

Notice that Arcee wasnt in any of those shots. Itd be easier to mass produce a a simple repaint so Im still holding out hope for Electrostatic Soundwave. BUT WHERE IS RATBAT!? They better not scrap him. The only new mold I see is Activators Soundwave, which I love and hope we get.

Activators Fireblast Grimlock looks kinda cool and Im really digging Freeway Jazz.

I noticed she was left out...and my immediate thought was, "damn, these guys can't even get their hands on one!" :hawhaw

I noticed she was left out...and my immediate thought was, "damn, these guys can't even get their hands on one!" :hawhaw

I'm thinkin its so no one attempts to steal it... but thats just me. I seriously wouldn't put it past some of these people. :roll

I'm thinkin its so no one attempts to steal it... but thats just me. I seriously wouldn't put it past some of these people. :roll

Come on now...I went to the previous Pasadena Botcon...everyone was fairly well behaved...a few sketchy vendors; but otherwise, pleasant.

Archived