BotCon 2009 - Transformers Animated Panel

Peter_Van

Before the start of the Animating Animated Panel, the attendees were instructed to limit their questions to the creative process behind Transformers: Animated, that Animated's life as an animated show was over, and to leave questions of Animated "positioning" for Hasbro. The near capacity audience was large and enthusiastic, but it was hard to shake the feeling that this was a wake.
Read the Full News Story Here

so they aren't going to tell us wether animated is dead or if it will comeback hell i'll right the damn season 4 if it means will get more episodes

The people at the panel don't have that kind of control. They asked to refrain until the Hasbro panel tomorrow, which people will undoubtedly ask a barrage of questions during that time.

The people at the panel don't have that kind of control. They asked to refrain until the Hasbro panel tomorrow, which people will undoubtedly ask a barrage of questions during that time.

Unless Hasbro does the same thing CN did and leave their balls at home. Which I'm willing to put money on that they do. They're at a convention of THOUSANDS of TF fans....many of them irate over the whole Animated BS. I bet they force the softball questions.

Unless Hasbro does the same thing CN did and leave their balls at home. Which I'm willing to put money on that they do. They're at a convention of THOUSANDS of TF fans....many of them irate over the whole Animated BS. I bet they force the softball questions.

Dude, balls or ball-less, there's no avoiding this storm! It's inevitable! Unleash HELL!!! Damn it, I wish I was there for that...

There was NO indication at this panel of some unseen return of Animated.

It seemed very clear from all angles at the con that Animated as a tv show is over. Period.

The only hope for it seemed to be IDW's interest in a comic continuation.

There was NO indication at this panel of some unseen return of Animated.

It seemed very clear from all angles at the con that Animated as a tv show is over. Period.

The only hope for it seemed to be IDW's interest in a comic continuation.

Though Hasbro DID say that tthe nexty show would be of "Animated like quality" and could possibly be like the Energon for Armada. Ya never know, this is what im guessing might happen.

Though Hasbro DID say that tthe nexty show would be of "Animated like quality" and could possibly be like the Energon for Armada. Ya never know, this is what im guessing might happen.

I'm sure that's what will happen. It will have a new name but continue where this series left off and use a similar style...

I hope so... I am not done buying Animated style toys...

Archived