ROTF starscream's elbows

Superior Grilled Cheese

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ gotta agree with that thought. probably going to be another 2 years, or let's see what the leader class version can offer us

Oh I forgot about leader class...is that still scuttle butt? is this an official call? are we getting an actual leader class starscream for sure?

first off, greetings to all. i had to register too see the pictures so here i'm.

lots of thanks to Jschuby153! the pictures showed clearly where to cut away.

ps. a hand drill would make the whole process much faster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and to those who are waiting for a better version:

originally because there're many complains about how the hands "turned out" and the legs were down sized, i was only gonna buy the silver asia version (the pictures on the back of the box) if they ever reach the US, but then toys r us had a sale so i just went ahead and bought it anyway.

it was worth it. the figure looked really bad a*$ and very detailed. i have to say i thought the robot mide was ugly at first, but i guess the unique look has grew on me.

with that said, i'm also waiting for a leader starscream, hope it's real!

first off, greetings to all. i had to register too see the pictures so here i'm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

originally because there're many complains about how the hands "turned out" and the legs were down sized, i was only gonna buy the silver asia version (the pictures on the back of the box) if they ever reach the US, but then toys r us had a sale so i just went ahead and bought it anyway.

it was worth it. the figure looked really bad a*$ and very detailed. i have to say i thought the robot mide was ugly at first, but i guess the unique look has grew on me.

Welcome aboard Kai!

I caved and bought screamer today as well. I really did not like the first TFTM version due to the cannon hands and assload of kibble under the jet. As for this one, I like him so far, but the mech alive gimmick on mine is either jammed or broken, eh, no loss honestly. His robot mode is growing on me too.

I might do the elbow mod later on, been busy modding Breakaway(paint apps and neck/head fix), Soundwave(he was floppy as a donkey dick) and Rampage so he could have elbows and independent leg movement.

Welcome aboard Kai!

I caved and bought screamer today as well. I really did not like the first TFTM version due to the cannon hands and assload of kibble under the jet. As for this one, I like him so far, but the mech alive gimmick on mine is either jammed or broken, eh, no loss honestly. His robot mode is growing on me too.

I might do the elbow mod later on, been busy modding Breakaway(paint apps and neck/head fix), Soundwave(he was floppy as a donkey dick) and Rampage so he could have elbows and independent leg movement.

This is the second time tonight I've seen someone mention modding Rampage to have elbows. Where can I see this? (and the leg mod'd be great, too.)

Welcome aboard Kai!

This is the second time tonight I've seen someone mention modding Rampage to have elbows. Where can I see this? (and the leg mod'd be great, too.)

I followed Matt Booker's mod, and he also has a link in there to Frenzy Rumble' mod for a different Rampage elbow version(oddly enough, you can do both!). Matt inserts comedy into his, which makes it great. He also has a lot of other mods for other TF figs there too. Enjoy

Welcome aboard Kai!

I followed Matt Booker's mod, and he also has a link in there to Frenzy Rumble' mod for a different Rampage elbow version(oddly enough, you can do both!). Matt inserts comedy into his, which makes it great. He also has a lot of other mods for other TF figs there too. Enjoy

Thanks! Been a few weeks since I've visited MattBooker's blog. :thumb

Hey... Where's my beer? :redface

I thought mine was broken at first, too. And I have seen a lot of people complaining about this. So I figure I will point this out for those who don't know:

You see those two black circular-area-thingies on the front of the cockpit? When transforming to bot mode, you need to make sure the two round bits on the tail pieces connect into those thingies. Yay, enjoy your crappy moving orange gears! :tflaugh

Hey... Where's my beer? :redface

sorry, here's the beer for everyone, uh, enjoy? :D and nice nickname, "Roostarscream" haha it really suits him

aww... after the elbows' fixed, i couldn't help but notice how the legs could've been better designed :( if only they were closer together, starscream would look more accurate and less "weird".

Archived