Review: ROTF Dead End Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
No more Cybertron repaints for scout classes, thank you very much! Revenge of the Fallen is going to see some new Scout class molds. Will these molds stack up amongst the many other offerings that will be available? Starting with the review of Dead End, we'll look at the first four offerings to see if it's worth your $9.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100.jpg
No more Cybertron repaints for scout classes, thank you very much! Revenge of the Fallen is going to see some new Scout class molds. Will these molds stack up amongst the many other offerings that will be available? Starting with the review of Dead End, we'll look at the first four offerings to see if it's worth your $9.

Even other Decepticons think Dead End is creepy. He's quiet most of the time, and when he's not it's usually to either snarl or say something weird. Even in robot mode, he creeps around on all fours. He refuels by siphoning energy from other robots. If he can't find Autobots to steal from, he quietly attaches his filters to other Decepticons wen they're not paying attention, and slowly drains them dry.

I know thats supposed to make him some sort of vampire ala Bomb-Burst, but I cant help but think that he's a TF rapist :P.

Sold on Dead End. Nice review!

I know thats supposed to make him some sort of vampire ala Bomb-Burst, but I cant help but think that he's a TF rapist :P .

I dunno why, but I keep getting a Pinser vibe from the GoBot era.

"Ceeeps around on all fours"

He reminds me of the Hunters from Left 4 Dead. I can see him screeching like a bat out of hell as he pounces on an unwary Autobot.

Detour looks good, might have to pick him up. (I say detour as there is gonna be a repaint of Sideways called Dead End so the Dead End packaged version of this mould will probably be a rarer variant as it's a running change)

I got this guy at Wallgreens for a whoping $10.99. Also got Ransack. Nice review Blitz. I like how you have him grabbing his ball bearings with the other hand in the dramatic "YES" pose. I really like this guy. You can put him in some nice "crouched down to leap attack" poses. The hands remind me of McFarlane toys which makes for a lot of "RAWR" type poses too. Because he looks like a one man vehicle, he probably won't look out of place next to the other figures either.

I got this guy at Wallgreens for a whoping $10.99. Also got Ransack. Nice review Blitz. I like how you have him grabbing his ball bearings with the other hand in the dramatic "YES" pose. I really like this guy. You can put him in some nice "crouched down to leap attack" poses. The hands remind me of McFarlane toys which makes for a lot of "RAWR" type poses too. Because he looks like a one man vehicle, he probably won't look out of place next to the other figures either.

Holy shazbats! I didn't even think of that until you just said it. CENSORS! :tflaugh

Archived