Energon Omega Supreme REVEALED!

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ask me, the head transforms into some kind of tank, like his G1 head. And it looks like he kept the claw, cannon and maybe the wings. Can't wait to see the actual toy! :clap :clap :clap

I don't care if his alt mode is an ice cream truck just as long as it looks like an updated version of the G1 Omega in robot mode. Actually an ice cream truck would be pretty cool, especially if his electronic feature was playing "Pop Goes the Weasel".

a 'con w/ an ice cream truck alt mode would be funny. make all the chubby kids run out for some ice cream bars, then he kidnaps them for experimentatio- er, laughs at them maniacally b4 moving on... i always like the notion that ravens in arizona mimic ice cream trucks. thats just too funny. but omega supreme as one? lmao! :tflaugh

I picked up Landmine this weekend, it was hiding behind some Energon Primes. I was a little disapointed that he wasnt able to combine with Jetfire and Ironhide, but the extra gear that attached to form brute mode was really cool. I have noticed that with the unnamed helicopter that there seems to be extra equipment just like Landmine. What would be cool is if all these extra parts that formed armor and weapons would attached to one bot and be used as a power up. Like the Armor for Optimus Prime, but each part coming from a different vehicle. Omega Supreme could be the one that could make all this happen, or be like Smokescreen in Armada and just be the Shield Bearer., but with armor.

Archived