Energon Omega Supreme REVEALED!

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Primal-Convoy

Hmm, I smell a Rat-Trap...The figure looks very much like...

80233_lg.jpg

Landmine. Look at the shoulders. The pic seems to be either landmine in his normal robot mode or his attack mode.

Landmine turns into a big truck thingy:

80233_vehicle_lg.jpg

He's also electronic. The pics shown in the first post look very familiar, with some other doctored images thrown in as well. Even if its not doctored, I would say that the pics supplied were an errorby Hasbro. :tfhuh

Guest Primal-Convoy

In that mode, I agree. Landmine looks a bit basic, but I assure you, that's due to hasbro's normal "standard" of taking pics of their TFs. If you have a look around the web, someone took some LOVELY pics of him on a discussion board somewhere.

He's really quite special...

the most current fan specualtion is that this guy is going to be ARMOR for Energon Prime...intresting idea if you ask me. i was browsing the thread at tfw2005 and one of the members even thought up "when attached with "sig omega" head its omega supreme, when combined with prime its Omega prime" personally i think that makes the most sence, what do you guys think?

Archived