ROTF Devastator In-Package

Timothy.R

okay seriously what the hell is the point if they don't have individual robot modes that is freaking retarded if iwanted something like that i'd buy voltron toys complete epic frakking fail definate pass

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what makes me sadder:

How such a great concept has been excuted so poorly in toy form

or

that Hasbro actually approved this P.O.S. for production in the first place by thinking this was a GOOD idea.

I think I'll be getting the Legends figure versions like a lot of other folks at this point. MAYBE if it goes clearance (and at that price point, I think that's gonna be a gimme) I might get him.

I hate it....hate it , hate it, hate it. BUT....my 8 and 4 year old cousins will love it....and I imagine all the other 10 and younger will love it as well. Gotta face it. We just aren't the core target audience on this one. Maybe they'll do something with the premium versions. But till then does anybody know if BBTS is going to get the legend set or not? As they're the ones I usually do business with and they haven't let me down yet.

the only thing bad about the legends set is it's a legendssize how could toy makers make a legends figure thats like 30 times smaller properly and make the larger one really crappy

Man I usually buy all Transformer toys non stop all the time!

but with these new movie line toys...

Well Maybe its time for me to stop collecting!!!

Man I usually buy all Transformer toys non stop all the time!

but with these new movie line toys...

Well Maybe its time for me to stop collecting!!!

it's never a time to stop collecting i thought that when they started animated yet now i love the cartoon and toys

I myself like alot of the movie figures, I will miss the Animated line but I myself prefer more realistic vehicle modes and I'm really looking forward to the new Optimus and Sideswipe.

But Devastator....I love Combiner toys and always have...but this thing is just utter crap, it would have been ALOT better if they actually had the vehicles transform into robots, but no... we get this Devastator, I can imagine the TV ad now :roll

Announcer: Hey kids do you like Transformers!?

Kids: Yeah!

Announcer: How about Transformers who can't transform!

Kids: Ye....wait...Doesn't that defeat the purpose of calling them Transformers?

Announcer: Well for only $99.99 you can get DEVASTATOR! He Devastates Autobots and your wallets!

Kids: What does he turn into?

Announcer: 6 Construction Vehicles!

Kids: And what do they turn into?

Announcer: NOTHING!

Kids: Ok.... and why the hell is he smiling?

Announcer: He's got Multiple Personality Disorder! He can't help it!

I myself like alot of the movie figures, I will miss the Animated line but I myself prefer more realistic vehicle modes and I'm really looking forward to the new Optimus and Sideswipe.

But Devastator....I love Combiner toys and always have...but this thing is just utter crap, it would have been ALOT better if they actually had the vehicles transform into robots, but no... we get this Devastator, I can imagine the TV ad now :roll

Announcer: Hey kids do you like Transformers!?

Kids: Yeah!

Announcer: How about Transformers who can't transform!

Kids: Ye....wait...Doesn't that defeat the purpose of calling them Transformers?

Announcer: Well for only $99.99 you can get DEVASTATOR! He Devastates Autobots and your wallets!

Kids: What does he turn into?

Announcer: 6 Construction Vehicles!

Kids: And what do they turn into?

Announcer: NOTHING!

Kids: Ok.... and why the hell is he smiling?

Announcer: He's got Multiple Personality Disorder! He can't help it!

you got that from southpark did'nt you the chinpokomon episode southpark chinpokomon commentary

you got that from southpark did'nt you the chinpokomon episode southpark chinpokomon commentary

In all honesty I didn't get it from anything, I just typed it pretty quickly...

Anyway just something that dawned on me, just looking at the current sizes of the Constructicons of the ROTF line it looks like making a custom Devastator from the individual constructicons would be extremely difficult considering Long Haul (the right foot) is fairly larger than Demolisher/Scavenger (the main torso).

Archived