ROTF Devastator In-Package

Timothy.R

I might not even want to pay 50 for this thing... I am going to chance it on clearance since he is not on my must have list...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, having a name mix-up between the toy and film is okay (*cough*Brawl*cough*) but when even Hasbro cannot get the name straight, we have a problem. Which one is it!?

Maybe it's name is Scavenger because

in both the novel and comic adaption, Demolisher gets killed in the beginning. I think, based on what i've read, there are a few Decepticlones.

I'm officially calling shenanigans on this news article describing the toy as "untransformable". He transforms into six highly detailed realistiv vehicles! I can't believe how far the whiny fanboy attitudes that have led to all the negativity surrounding this ifugre have permeated the community. Aside from the fact that it's a great looking toy and well worth the money, describing it as "non-transforming" is like saying Magmatron is non-transforming. Or Tidal Wave. Or Omega Supreme (G1 or Energon). Just because it doesn't do what YOU want it to do doesn't mean it's not still a transformer.

But I tell you what, if anyone REALLY wanted to buy a £100 toy but now doesn't feel they want to buy Devastator, feel free to either send me the money or buy one and send it to me. I wish I could afford a toy as cool as this.

Oh, and there will also be many disappointed children when A) Their parents see the price tag and say, "No way!" or B) The kids get Devastator and realize that the limbs don't have robot modes.

Hasbro will be sad too when only a few blind collectors buy this toy because they wrongly think that it's :awsum .

Archived