ROTF Devastator In-Package

Timothy.R

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't look like he has any elbow or wrist joints or finger joints. Dammit I wanted him to walk on all fours like in the movie! I'm hoping this is possible because I really wanted to do a stop motion with him. He seems unpainted alot actually. It would be nice for Hasbro to include like a sticker sheet to fill in the rest of the details. Looks like I'm gonna paint him. Make him look dirty and beat up and realistic instead of looking like a bunch of deformed bricks combined into one.

Gee you would think for a $100 it would be a bit more flexible. According to the movie guide he can't stand up to his full height, but with the toy he can, yet can't walk on all fours. I'll be surprised if the damn thing even moves from the store. Again hasbro so much potential gone out the window, I guess you don't want our money, which is fine with me.

Okay, having a name mix-up between the toy and film is okay (*cough*Brawl*cough*) but when even Hasbro cannot get the name straight, we have a problem. Which one is it!?

Wow...uhhh...FAIL! :tdown I'm not sure if I'm seeing this correctly, but I swear it looks like there are some shell-former components going on, or maybe it's just the way they have him packaged in the box...definitely lacking in the detail department, though. This doesn't even look like what's on the back of the box! And why the f*%& is he smiling?! (he's laughing at you for buying him!) This is not looking worthy...

I thought there were 7 constructicons in the movie. If so, you tellin me they are releasing a chunk like this that doesn't become individual bots AND is missing a character? Terrible.

Wow.....they are really making these ROTF combiners look like crap, first the jetfire/optimus combo and now they make this.....multi-colorful brick....and like someone mentioned before, it really does look like a megazord, and for a price of roughly $100 all I can say is this=

:alert SHELF-WARMER ALERT :alert

Archived