Who's goin to OTFCC?

Magnus32

Hey guys, I was just wondering: Is anyone going to OTFCC in Illinois this year (August 1-2)?

I'd just like to meet some of these crazy guys I've been talking to. :tflaugh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, what other exclusives will be available? If it is not something significant, what is the point in going? I didn't go to Botcon last year but I managed to purchase the exclusives all the same. I don't think it is worth it, maybe to see the original VA for Prime, otherwise nah.

Too many expenses JUST to get and stay there, whatever monies remains is for spending. Pass, these are the same reasons why I do not to AnimExpo which is one of the most overprice, overcrowded and poorly managed conventions.

You can save tons of money you would otherwise spend buying TF online, instead of going. There just is not enough incentive to go. :tdown :tftounge

BAH!!!! Tell me, what good reason do I have to go this year?

I HATED that hotel! Its in the middle of an industrial park near the Air Port. There was nowhere to eat but the hotel. It was not cool paying $50 for two people to eat the breakfast buffet and almost $4 for a large coffee in the shop there! Not to mention the rooms are already expensive ($150+) and supposedly there is a 3rd night this year.

The exclusives flooded the market after the show. I am not sure if too few people went to show, too many were made or people just didnt like them. I could have gotten them for 1/2 the price of what I paid a month after the show was over.

I still dont have the exclusive plate from the dinner. Sorry, but I am not too keen on being jerked around for 8 months over something I saw with my own eyes at the show.

To top it all off, we are 4 months away from the show and we dont have a clue about what's going on. Who's coming to the show? What are the activities? Considering how bad the show was last year, 3H should be going out their way to build our confidence in the 2004 offering. I dont see any of that.

I would love to go, but I'll just have to wait and see. How much is it at the door again?

Archived