Vote Optimus Into The Robot Hall of Fame

Kurosaki Ichigo

Just like the topic says. The nominations for Carnegie Mellon's Robot Hall of Fame are starting to receive votes and Optimus is in fourth. Follow this link to vote for Optimus Prime.

The Robot Hall of Fame contains both fictional and real robots of notoriety. There are some quite recognizable names among those that have been inducted including the Mars Rover Sojourner, and Lt Cmd Data of Star Trek the Next Generation. Optimus Prime influenced and entertained a generation of children who have grown up to become the fans, us! Optimus is doing it again for a younger generation now and deserves our votes, so take a couple of minutes and throw your name in the hat for the robot that captured the imaginations of many.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is Prime not at the top of that list?

That's what I was wondering. The only other name on that list that's super recognizable is Mega Man, but OP>MM. I mean Mega Man doesn't even have his own movie. Prime def needs a clutch comeback, or I'll lose faith in the robot/sci-fi afficianados of the world.

^ You had any to begin with?

Touche, sir...touche. I couldn't help but be a little optimistic, even though I'm talking about an over analytical and extremely picky demographic.

Maybe we could get a double induction with OP and Bender? Bender does have one up on Prime being that he's been in an episode with Stephen Hawking, all Prime got was that nerdy kid in a wheelchair.

Archived