Pick 3 Characters That Would Ease...

Nguyen_Dragon

1) Animated Soundblaster

2) Animated Ratbat

3) Anmiated Blackout

Well, this banned fool got his wish.

1.) Iron Hide... I wish the series went long enough for him to get an Earth mode but I'll take what ever Iron Hide I can get

2.) Rodimus

3.) Scrapper

I'm guessing animated figures are pretty much never going to happen since the show was canceled, right?

You SHOULD be getting 2 out of 3. Not bad eh?

I would like (assuming Rod, Arcee, Blackout, Wingblade Prime, Ratchet & Ironhide will eventually come out *like they say lately*)

-Animated Strika & Cyclonus (2 pack Decepticon General Command, Decepticon Warrior) Why im getting a BM Strika :P

-Animated Perceptor & Wheeljack (2 pack since they worked together)

-Animated Red Alert & Hot Shot (the more 2 packs & fembots the merrier, right?)

..of the Animated characters not pre slated for molds. ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Omega Supreme (To do this one well it would have to be pretty big. And probably cost $200-$300)

2) (Teen) Sari (Basically she would be like the kisplay girls with atachable robot parts.)

#3!!!!!

A life size severed star scream head with lights and sounds.

Alpha Trion, Meltdown and a show-accurate Wasp...as well as a more accurate Animated Seeker mold. I love the existing one...but I love the show-version more.

I should also start a 'We Want A Show-Accurate Sentinel Prime' fanclub up right now. I'm looking at his deluxe figure right now and...this...this is no good. It doesn't even begin to do him justice.

1) Omega Supreme (To do this one well it would have to be pretty big. And probably cost $200-$300)

You do know that totally kills the target demographic by a long shot. Realistically, he'd probably be no bigger than Roll Out Command Optimus.

I'm happy just getting Arcee out of animated.. the rest is more or less stuff I don't particulary care about. atleast of the stuff thats pre-existing before they pulled the Animated plug. Although I do think it's slightly lame we didn't get a Scapper or a Mixmaster.. they were kinda like key characters in season 2. Instead, we get a bunch of random dudes that only appear like once or twice like Ironhide, Rodimus and Blackout and stuff.. no offense to any of those guys, but I mean sheesh.. priorities.

You do know that totally kills the target demographic by a long shot. Realistically, he'd probably be no bigger than Roll Out Command Optimus.

I'm happy just getting Arcee out of animated.. the rest is more or less stuff I don't particulary care about. atleast of the stuff thats pre-existing before they pulled the Animated plug. Although I do think it's slightly lame we didn't get a Scapper or a Mixmaster.. they were kinda like key characters in season 2. Instead, we get a bunch of random dudes that only appear like once or twice like Ironhide, Rodimus and Blackout and stuff.. no offense to any of those guys, but I mean sheesh.. priorities.

Target smarget... I want a really big TF.... But you are probably right, i say about a unicron size or so.

i don't want another blackout. EVER. he's been done a million times. since i last counted it was close to a million.

OMEGA SUPREME ( i saw a post of an animated Omega that someone had built and it was awesome. Anybody know who that was or if the pics are stil around? i cant remember if i saw him on this site or not)

CYCLONUS

PERCEPTOR

WHEELJACK

• 1 month later...

...I should also start a 'We Want A Show-Accurate Sentinel Prime' fanclub up right now. I'm looking at his deluxe figure right now and...this...this is no good. It doesn't even begin to do him justice.

Shoot, I'll join that club. Sentinel has a really cool design, all things considered, but that deluxe is a total throwaway; the very definition of compulsory filler toy creation.

I personally think that if they had made him right the first time he probably would have sold better, but I doubt they'll ever do it now since Dlx Sentinels are still warming shelves across America.

Btw: Now that I FINALLY saw the finale to TF-ANIMATED; my priorities for getting character toys has changed.

1. Voyager SLIPSTREAM. (Not a crappy repaint; I'm talking all-out remold!)

2. Voyager SENTINEL PRIME.

3. SARI (Seriously? She's main cast and we didn't get ANY kind of treatment for her. That's sad, really)

But of course I still do want all those other characters that didn't get produced because of Hasbro's short sightedly letting animated go to seed. Who knows though? Maybe it'll be super-popular in Japan and find some way to live on...

Ah, who am I kidding? We're Transformer fans; we don't get that lucky very often...

Poor Sentiel Prime, once the Magnus of Cybertron, now warming pegs around the world with Scorponok and Rampage. It really is a shame that his deluxe didn't match the awesomeness of his show design, though I was hoping they would make a Voyager Class Cybertronian mode Sentinel since between his two alt-modes the cybertronian monster plow looked much better.

So I guess this would be my list

- Voyager "Cybertron Sentiel Prime"

- Omega Supreme (I mean seriously, PRIME gets a supreme class toy and not Omega >SUPREME<)

- Sidecar armor Lockdown (I would've liked to see a Lockdown toy that came with a samurai sidecar he could wear, but that's just me)

Omega Supreme

Arcee

Strika

Nice job!

I agree completely!

All 3 Constructicons

Team Char and Cyclonus

Starscream clones especially Slipstream

I'll add Warpath, Brawn, Hotshot, Red Alert and Omega Supreme...

And repaint Voyager Megatron into Galvatron, Blurr into Cheetor and Prowl in G1 colors...

Archived