Pick 3 Characters That Would Ease...

Nguyen_Dragon

1) Animated Soundblaster

2) Animated Ratbat

3) Anmiated Blackout

Hey... i thought they ARE making an animated Blackout! Did I miss something?

oh and...

...Check out Jetstorm. At least you can tell it's supposed to be Strika when you look at her figure. To this day, BM Jetstorm is one of my favorite characters and he STILL doesn't have any toy worth buying.

Yeah... I should know... I bought the "Ultra Class" version of him... heh... :roll Great vehicle accuracy... TERRIBLE FRICKIN ROBOT!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) Animated Soundblaster

2) Animated Ratbat

3) Anmiated Blackout

They'er also making Animated "Electrostatic Soundwave" (Soundblaster), and he'll come with a transforming keytar accessory (Ratbat), which means...

I WIN!

1) Animated Soundblaster

2) Animated Ratbat

3) Anmiated Blackout

They'er also making Animated "Electrostatic Soundwave" (Soundblaster), and he'll come with a transforming keytar accessory (Ratbat), which means...

I WIN!

:tflaugh get trickay, yeah, yeah, get trickay, yeah, yeah :tflaugh

• 4 weeks later...

1) Leader Class Grimlock (if for no other reason than 1) scale and 2) the fact that the voyager figure is so cool);

2) Every prominent human in the Animated continuity. Fully articulated Isaac and Sari Sumdacs, Fanzones, Porter C. Powells', Nanosec, Harry Masterson, etc.,etc that can interact with the bots;

3) A voyager class (And more show-accurate) Sentinel Prime would complete me;

4) Deluxe, Voyager and Leader figures of EVERYONE'S Cybertron mode (if it was featured on the show);

5) Trailer sets for Optimus Prime;

6) Deluxe class Elita One;

7) I still want Perceptor!!!

...dream a little dream...

^^^ Voyager Sentinel! Scale and general innacuracy is the key reason I haven't picked up sentinel in spite of the fact that I really like him...

You know his appearance is based on "The TICK" right? Cuz he's VOICED by the by the guy who VOICED THE TICK back in the day? That alone is reason enough for me to want a truly accurate representation of his character... on top of AALLLL the other unproduced Animated Characters out there...

PS, I actually sent Hasbro a letter begging for more Animated characters under whatever banner they want to produce them under; but they wrote back and told me they can't take suggestions for new characters from fans. T_T

Seriously? That wasn't my question!

^^^ Voyager Sentinel! Scale and general innacuracy is the key reason I haven't picked up sentinel in spite of the fact that I really like him...

You know his appearance is based on "The TICK" right? Cuz he's VOICED by the by the guy who VOICED THE TICK back in the day? That alone is reason enough for me to want a truly accurate representation of his character... on top of AALLLL the other unproduced Animated Characters out there...

PS, I actually sent Hasbro a letter begging for more Animated characters under whatever banner they want to produce them under; but they wrote back and told me they can't take suggestions for new characters from fans. T_T

Seriously? That wasn't my question!

tell them your not a fan :P

Well, there you go. I've got my nose buried in the AllSpark Almanac, and now I want a truly show-accurate Blitzwing so much that I'm seriously considering buying a dremel tool and investing in some plastic and attempting my very first scratchbuild (pray for my soul). I'm already looking high and low for a good base to start with. And if I pull that off, I'm gonna try my hand at Elita-One, Strika, a Lugnut in some type of scale with my other Animated figures and Slipstream.

Animated withdrawal hurts.

• 1 month later...

1.) Iron Hide... I wish the series went long enough for him to get an Earth mode but I'll take what ever Iron Hide I can get

2.) Rodimus

3.) Scrapper

I'm guessing animated figures are pretty much never going to happen since the show was canceled, right?

Archived