Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1)Animated sucks

2)Animated sucks

3)Animated sucks

lol

Then STFU and GTFO of the Animated Discussion forum. Friggin tool.

• 2 months later...

In this topic... I agree with everyone.

What do I mean "everyone?"...

EEVEERYYYOOONNE!

(except THAT GUY... I don't like him at all. :tfgrin)

Sorry... heh, had a "Norman Stansfield Moment" there...

But seriously, I've discovered almost too late that the animated line is one of the best quality lines in TFormers history, and just because HAS-nO-BRains is "Breaking Up" with Cartoon Network to go build their own channel, is there an actual legal reason why they can't complete the Animated Lineup?

Seriously, I'm asking, is there an actual Legal Reason why Hasbro can't keep making Animated Toys? Cuz I'd sure as Heck buy 'em if they did.

What do you mean except me! Huh!? You weanna throw down!? Bring it foo!!!!

Mwa ha ha! :lol good times, good times...

But to get back on topic...

Dang... right this very instant though, I'd have to say I'd really like a toy of "Strika" (They should spell it with a 'Y'; Stryka just looks cooler) because, even though some people probably balk at the fact that she's the "Unsettlingly Large Female Villain" character, I still rather liked her design in "Beast Machines", and wanted an accurate toy of her, but when they finally made that toy of her I was like... wow... that really sucks... though I kind of wish I'd bought THAT questionable BM (not the greatest initials ever) toy and not that stupid bat guy... that toy was just kinda whacked out...

say... does anyone want a toy of that weird bat-dude from BWBM for cheap? :tfgrin

Oh, and I also feel like I kinda want Red Alert; I haven't actually gotten to any of the episodes that feature her yet, but I've seen her design and... there's just something really cool about the fact that she kind of looks like a nurse...

Oh, and Perceptor looks really cool too; I want that guy.

Actually, there's probably a lot more I'll want, too, once I get farther into the series. (SO as I said above... <.< >.> ...EEVEERRYYOONE!)

What do you mean except me! Huh!? You weanna throw down!? Bring it foo!!!!

Mwa ha ha! :lol good times, good times...

But to get back on topic...

Dang... right this very instant though, I'd have to say I'd really like a toy of "Strika" (They should spell it with a 'Y'; Stryka just looks cooler) because, even though some people probably balk at the fact that she's the "Unsettlingly Large Female Villain" character, I still rather liked her design in "Beast Machines", and wanted an accurate toy of her, but when they finally made that toy of her I was like... wow... that really sucks... though I kind of wish I'd bought THAT questionable BM (not the greatest initials ever) toy and not that stupid bat guy... that toy was just kinda whacked out...

say... does anyone want a toy of that weird bat-dude from BWBM for cheap? :tfgrin

Oh, and I also feel like I kinda want Red Alert; I haven't actually gotten to any of the episodes that feature her yet, but I've seen her design and... there's just something really cool about the fact that she kind of looks like a nurse...

Oh, and Perceptor looks really cool too; I want that guy.

Actually, there's probably a lot more I'll want, too, once I get farther into the series. (SO as I said above... <.< >.> ...EEVEERRYYOONE!)

Beast Machines had some real diamonds for figures if you were willing to give them a try. Granted that some of the in-show characters ended up having their figures looking nothing like them at all. And you think Strika got it bad? Check out Jetstorm. At least you can tell it's supposed to be Strika when you look at her figure. To this day, BM Jetstorm is one of my favorite characters and he STILL doesn't have any toy worth buying.

But then again to my point, Jetstorm's figures are actually really nice as figures go. They just aren't show accurate at all which is hard to look past. If they had been given different names then all would be forgiven.

I can't remember (on topic) if I already posted here so I'll post my 3 characters I would want done:

- supreme class Omega Supreme with a Sari accessory (maybe Robot Hero sized Sari.)

- voyager Scrapper

- voyager Mixmaster (both these guys deserve toys, especially Scrapper. I wanna re-enact the Substitute Autobots vs. Human Error Soundwave.)

Archived