Pick 3 Characters That Would Ease...

Nguyen_Dragon

I'll cheat, I'll subdivide into two groups -

Top 3 we know haven't even been designed yet:

1)Omega Supreme with fully sculpted command bridge and face changing gimmick (so we can recreate Transwarped!). Should come with Activators Ratchet.

2)Leader class Lugnut with Megatron-worship voiceclips and a working Punch of Kill Everything and Macross Missile Massacre gimmicks. Doesn't need to be launching missiles of course; at allow him to crouch and open a bazillion missile ports on his back.

3)Scout class Sari, transforms to armored Sari, with pop out forearm blades and skates. And transforming jetpack of course.

Top 3 already designed, but not released to make way for Bayformers or whatever harebrained reason Hasbro pulled outta their asses:

1) Arcee deserves a goddamned show accurate toy, we've been waiting for 23 effin years for cryin out loud.

2) We want Ratbat. C'mon. Now that you delayed the release, you have to release Soundwave with both Lazerbeak and Ratbat, and you'd better throw in a Ravage or Rumble.

3)Wingblade OP. With working peg on right hand for wielding the Magnus Hammer. AND the Matrix of Leadership on a chain. And The Touch.

Special Mention: Allspark Samurai Prowl. Just use clear plastic for the mold, just like the stealth Lockdown, only make it a nice white glowy plastic. And give him a smile this time. Either that, or Hero's Welcome Samurai Prowl, all done in grey and comes with the open casket.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1)Devestator- I imagine it being like Scrapper=Legs/lower torso, Mixmaster=UpperTorso/Arms, Dirtboss=Head. Nothing too complex, just kinda like an "Energon" Powerlinx with a headmaster

2)Supreme Class Omega. Yep. Been said a bunch

3) Voyager Class Cybertron Mode Sentinel Prime. The Deluxe is too small and stumpy, needs to be taller.

and also

Leader Class Lugnut.

Leader Class Grimlock. Grimlock King. Grimlock deserve bigger mold.

Leader Class Grimlock. Grimlock King. Grimlock deserve bigger mold.

Ooh, yeah, Leader Grimlock, preferrably without the robo-head kibble in the dino chest this time around. And if him Grimlock leader, then them Snarl and Swoop should be Voyager.

No, it's not. It's also not too much to beg--on skinned, bleeding knees, no less--for someone, ANYONE, to produce Omega Supreme...and his Decepticon clones.

You can't just pick three. The sadness will always be there. See, I need Need NEED:

1) Omega Supreme;

2) Sari (fully articulated AND transforming);

3) Cyclonus;

4) Rod Prime;

5) Arcee;

6) (A fully articulated) Headmaster;

7) Perceptor;

8) LEADER CLASS LUGNUT!!!

9) Strika;

10) Spittor (for some reason);

11) BLACKOUT!!!

12) CHICKSCREAM (goddamn it!!!);

13) Ironhide

I can't go with just three. There's way too much goodness in the Animated Universe.

I just wanna go somewhere quiet...and cry.

I agree with your list, except for Spittor and Headmaster. I'd replace them with Red Alert and Fort Max.

Plus, there's also Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Prime's jetpack, Brawn, Meltdown, Yokotron, Rattletrap, Hot Shot, the list just goes on and on.

Why does everyone keep bringing up fort max?? Fort Max isn't a robot in the Animated Continuity, Just like Primus isn't Cybertron...

Fort Max is just a Building/Battle Station kinda like The Autobot City on Earth from the original 86 movie.

Why does everyone keep bringing up fort max?? Fort Max isn't a robot in the Animated Continuity, Just like Primus isn't Cybertron...

Fort Max is just a Building/Battle Station kinda like The Autobot City on Earth from the original 86 movie.

I wouldnt mind a base...

Besides, the city form made an appearance in season 3.

I'm aware, But a toy would be ridiculously out of scale. The Building dwarf's Omega supreme, who's a rather small sized ship compared to the other autobot veseles.

Omega fit inside of just one of the multiple garge/hangar bays, while there were at least another 40 stories over it, also keep in mind each floor has to be big enough to hit the likes of Grandus and Ultra Magnus.

Essentially in order for it to be in scale, it would have to be about as large as an actual house.

Clearly Hasbro isn't going to make House sized toys, so at largest, it would be a supreme class, just slightly bigger than Magnus. Woo...

Archived