Pick 3 Characters That Would Ease...

Nguyen_Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'l jump on the wagon for omega especially after seeing last episode.

Other then that it's kinda of hard to pick two others. I'd love to see Wheeljack even though he didn't really appear in the show. But it's a case of if you give a mouse a cookie he'll want a glass of milk. If they make wheeljack then they are going to have to make perceptor.

Other then those guy I wouldn't mind seeing a cyclonus or a spittor.

I haven't watched the show, so it's a little harder to say..., but if I had to go on what I know:

Omega Supreme - Too much good stuff, don't know where to begin.

Headmaster - Transforming version, that still works as a head.

I suppose I'm just hoping the figures we've seen get made, Arcee, Soundblaster w/ratbat, and..., I can't remember what else we've seen/heard about.

I haven't watched the show, so it's a little harder to say..., but if I had to go on what I know:

Omega Supreme - Too much good stuff, don't know where to begin.

Headmaster - Transforming version, that still works as a head.

I suppose I'm just hoping the figures we've seen get made, Arcee, Soundblaster w/ratbat, and..., I can't remember what else we've seen/heard about.

Rodimus and Blackout is part of this wave according to the Walmart computer...

Oh, the Constructicons! Of course! I'd love a Scrapper.

What I'd also like (but not over my previous choices) would be an full scale Soundwave-toy. As in, the toy that soundwave first came from. It'd be cool.

thundercracker

blackout

cyclonus

Pick just three? It'll take more than that. Let's see :-

- Supreme-class Omega Supreme. Do I need to say more?

- Supreme-class Fortress Maximus and Metroplex. (Two city-bots with the same basic structure, but with different heads, accessories, weapons and various other parts (Metroplex better have his twin rifles).

- Leader-class Lugnutz and Blackout. I just can't bring myself to buy the Voyager Lugnutz I see in the stores. Really looks pitiful compared to his cartoon self.

- Voyager Optimus Prime with a trailer (and a decent axe).

- Voyager Cyclonus. (I'd probably be asking for Animated Scourge, before long).

- Deluxe Rodimus Prime, Arcee, Warpath, Red Alert and Hotshot.

- The Constructicons.

A few others that I would like to see:

More Dinobots, this time packing long-range weaponry.

More Constructicons. We need to make a respectable sized Devastator.

More Beast-formers. I saw a pic of a custom Blurr repaint of Cheetor that I thought looked awesome, and I like the Blackarachnia and Waspinator toys. There's a lot of potential here.

A Ratchet (preferably the Cybertronian version) remolded into Kup.

(I'd think of Kup as being even older than Ratchet, though with a different attitude towards the war (Nice job, Medic! You and your buddy kicked their skidplates...)

Deluxe Ravage. Maybe he turns into a piano.

Animated version of Blaster. I'd picture Blaster as more of a sports car type.

ramjet

chick screamer

lug-nut supreme

rattletrap

cyclonus

wing-blade prime

yoketron

warpath

autotrooper

strika

tracks

grandus

perceptor

wheeljack

flareup

thundercracker

dai atlas where the frak is he already

The reason why I said 3 was to make it a bit difficult... But hell I want them all to...

Archived