Pick 3 Characters That Would Ease...

Nguyen_Dragon

the sadness of Animated being cancelled if made into toys...

1. Omega Supreme

2. Arcee

3. Wheeljack

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't just pick three. The sadness will always be there. See, I need Need NEED:

1) Omega Supreme;

2) Sari (fully articulated AND transforming);

3) Cyclonus;

4) Rod Prime;

5) Arcee;

6) (A fully articulated) Headmaster;

7) Perceptor;

8) LEADER CLASS LUGNUT!!!

9) Strika;

10) Spittor (for some reason);

11) BLACKOUT!!!

12) CHICKSCREAM (goddamn it!!!);

13) Ironhide

I can't go with just three. There's way too much goodness in the Animated Universe.

I just wanna go somewhere quiet...and cry.

My fanboy cries out and says.

Rodimus Prime

Tracks

and.....

I'd say Arcee, but I've seen pics of her in Toyfare and she looks great, so hopefully we'll see her.

So.....Cyclonus. Even though I just my Henkei one, he's just *that* badass.

A supreme class Omega Supreme would make me feel infinitely better. His mere existence in the show has been made into such a HUGE plot point that not having a toy of him is painful. Given that supreme class toys have plenty of gimmicks and accessories, I'd like to see him included with a Robot Heros sized Sari, the ability to store several RH sized toys, and a face gimmick that allows him to have the faces of Megatron or Starscream with individual voice bits for each. Just like in Transwarped.

Other figures that would make me happy:

A leader class Lugnut with a Punch That Kills Everything Gimmick and a voice clip that screams "GLORIOUS!". His voyager mold doesn't cut it.

A supreme class Blackout, although that might be overkill. It'd be nice to see him that big so that he could retain some sort of scale though.

A Cybertronian mode Ratchet, Bumblebee, Prowl and Oil Slick. Ratchet and BB's forms are reused often, making them great repaint/kitbash fodder (Autorooper, Ironhide, Wasp, Bumper, etc). Prowl and Oil Slick just because they're Cyb alt modes are awesome.

A voyager Prime that comes with a trailer!

SARI!

And thats only a few hopes and dreams.

I'm gonna cheat a little here to get the most bang for my buck:

1.) the Constructicons (3 so far...who knows when they'll be fully realized...I think that's how Hasbro put it)

2.) Team Chaar (that is, the remaining members other than Oil Slick)

3.) the Starscream Clones (that is, the remaining ones yet to be released, particularly Femscream...and Voyager-sized of course!)

There, that's 3, right?! :D

They seriously should release a supreme-sized Omega though...I mean, he has been in EVERY season of this toon! Yeah, even if the toon is over, don't stop with the toys!!!

I'm gonna cheat a little here to get the most bang for my buck:

1.) the Constructicons (3 so far...who knows when they'll be fully realized...I think that's how Hasbro put it)

2.) Team Chaar (that is, the remaining members other than Oil Slick)

3.) the Starscream Clones (that is, the remaining ones yet to be released, particularly Femscream...and Voyager-sized of course!)

There, that's 3, right?! :D

They seriously should release a supreme-sized Omega though...I mean, he has been in EVERY season of this toon! Yeah, even if the toon is over, don't stop with the toys!!!

Somehow I forgot about the Constructicons! Good call

I'll follow up with a leader class (1)Lug Nut also. His voyager size is not doing it for me when setting next to his brethren. And yes, Yes, YES to (2)Omega, many times YES! My third to mention would be to just keep the line going.

Archived