Combining ROTF Devastator Toys!

Superior Grilled Cheese

By themselves, especially long haul, they look pretty darn good. Still iffy on the Devs though. It'll grow on me eventually though. Hopefully this isn't going to cost to much because I just loves me them legends figures.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By themselves, especially long haul, they look pretty darn good. Still iffy on the Devs though. It'll grow on me eventually though. Hopefully this isn't going to cost to much because I just loves me them legends figures.

It will if this is import only... Henkei Legends runs around 10 each...

It will if this is import only... Henkei Legends runs around 10 each...

You might just be right. Retail in Japan for each fig is about $7 with a case (3 whole sets plus 3 extras) is about $150 or so. Knowing BBTS, if they do carry it will definitely be marked up by at least $10-15.

Now if these do get released stateside think of all the angst it will produce. If Hasbro is smart they'll release them as a set. But I have a feeling they'll be released individually which will bring about much wailing from many who can't find certain pieces.

how is it theyve managed to make legends class sized constructicons that can transform between robot and vehicle AND combine to form devestator, but they cant do it with the full size ones???

and wheres overload in the full sized set?

Um so they can make Legends class figs that both tf and combine but they can't engineer full size constructicons that do the same? I call bs their holding back the truth about the full size figs or they are just totally lazy.

hahaha jinx

Heh I posted 2 min before you so jinx on you :tflaugh

Seriously though I think HasTakomy will be getting some serious heat over this one.

That's hilarious...almost the exact same posting! Right there with you guys though...while cute, they still don't do the job for me. We gotta figure out some modifications for the deluxe/voyager figures.

WTF? :wtf that is so Fing cool i want one, how much $ and WTF the seventh Consturcticon is between Demolisher and Mixmaster :tfdance :win :eek :drool :cjdance

how is it theyve managed to make legends class sized constructicons that can transform between robot and vehicle AND combine to form devestator, but they cant do it with the full size ones???

Um so they can make Legends class figs that both tf and combine but they can't engineer full size constructicons that do the same? I call bs their holding back the truth about the full size figs or they are just totally lazy.

hahaha jinx

My guess is with the larger figures, the plastic is not strong enough to hold up a 1-2 foot tall combined robot. I'll be my ass the one that does combine is made of very light hollow plastic or something to make up for the weight problem.

If Hasbro never makes deluxe or voyager sized complete combiner figures of the Constructicons, I am willing to bet these Legends will be bootlegged, resized and available in a Big Lots near you sometime in the near future.

:agree You Know It

hahaha jinx

My guess is with the larger figures, the plastic is not strong enough to hold up a 1-2 foot tall combined robot. I'll be my ass the one that does combine is made of very light hollow plastic or something to make up for the weight problem.

I'd respectfully disagree & once again point to the major feats of our kitbashing community. If FrenzyRumble can make those massively heavy hunkers stand, and RodimusVTS can come up with some relatively inexpensive mods that stack plastic on top of plastic...I think the Hasbro design team could pull it off...just takes some time & ingenuity. I think they have the ingenuity, but they seem to lack the time...for any number of reasons I'm sure they could come up with.

Archived