Movie Books In-Hand - Plot Unveiled

NCTransFan

Wow, I told myself I wouldn't look at spoilers for this movie....so much for self control :roll

* Do Jetfire and Optimus combine and if so when and against who?

I am right there with yah!!! In fact, I think whoever is reading this is!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet the matrix is that claw looking object sam is holding

What?? What claw thing? Cuz in the trailer theres this tiny thing sam is holding and he pull's it apart and thats an insecticon so im lost :wat :tfhuh

post-16702-1242265247_thumb.jpg

Interesting to see some shots of all the Constructicons together...we finally see a pretty good shot of the final two in a couple of those. Thanx, BlackoutX! Just can't figure out why ol' 4-arms looks to be a reddish color in both pics, but when he's Dev's arm, he's yellow?

this is the matrix of leadership.

this looks like a huge double side tooth.

How does that fit in the machine?

Oh! Dur :doh I got it now thanks for pointing that out haha :rofl . Hmm I'm puzzled about that too :justprime:

...wait, a minute...I think the comics pulling a little bait-and-switch on us. What I'm mistaking for the guy that makes up Dev's left arm, I think is actually the 7th Constructicon from the Legends set (the earth loader truck), who is red. Then when we see Dev formed, he disappears & the crane guy appears as the yellow left arm. I call foul... :wtf

...still dig the comic pics though...thanx!

WHAT, IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME, IS SOUNDWAVE'S EARTH FORM?!?!?! *sigh* and I'm certain it's not a silverado like the concept art shows because he's supposedly taller than long haul... who in these pics looks taller than Meggers...hhhhmmmmmmmm

WHAT, IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME, IS SOUNDWAVE'S EARTH FORM?!?!?! *sigh* and I'm certain it's not a silverado like the concept art shows because he's supposedly taller than long haul... who in these pics looks taller than Meggers...hhhhmmmmmmmm

I had heard a blue pickup truck but i'm not positive, I also heard his earth mode could fly, Another Jet just great :tfsad Lets pray not i really dont want him to be a jet. He'd better have a earth mode or i'll be so pissed at michael bay! Also Lets hope he has a decent amount of screen time he was supposed to be in the first but they felt they didnt have him in it enough to make anybody happy so i think he should be in it for a while. :yay

Archived