Movie Books In-Hand - Plot Unveiled

NCTransFan

How bout a pic of JF and Prime combo?

So does anyone reading this thread want to know a bit more... or should I keep all the "novel" secrets to myself?

:wtf

Please share, I really want to know what happens and I can't wait for the movie to be leaked like X-men Origins did :lol

Oh man, could you imagine a workprint of Transformers? I'm talking about seeing wires and incomplete CG. At least they would get the soundtrack right. (Wolverine workprint used the Transformers soundtrack)

Well so far i am about half way through and the scene break down has been...

17,000 years ago

The Twins in China

Arcee components fighting Sideways

Sideswipe fighting Sideways

Demolishor fight scene(from the trailer with Prime attacking him etc.)

Sam and parents packing to leave

all-spark fragment falling to floor

Sam having the all-spark downloaded into his brain

Appliances going ape-$#!+

Bumblebee blowing a hole in the side of the house

Bumblebee getting kicked out of the house/garage etc.

Sam saying goodbye to Mikela... very emotional scene... saying goodbye is always difficult

hmmm... i'll get back to you on this more tomorrow I gotta finish the book and go to bed.

Megatron Revived and communicating with The Fallen and then

Sam going to college and getting attacked by Alice and then Starscream is where I am at now.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this is pretty much all we know about Soundwave:

Soundwave does seem to appear quite a bit in the Junior Novel, but does not ever leave space. He is jamming transmissions and listening to "chatter" about the events below. He is especially busy tracking Sam, etc.

...and...

WHAT, IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME, IS SOUNDWAVE'S EARTH FORM?!?!?! *sigh* and I'm certain it's not a silverado like the concept art shows because he's supposedly taller than long haul... who in these pics looks taller than Meggers...hhhhmmmmmmmm

Any newer info, after reading more? Thanks!

P.S. Also, Orci & Kurtzman said something about Soundwave being present at Megs resurrection...any truth to that according to the books?

Where was I with the scene breakdown???

Sam going to college, then...

Scene with Prime and the military guys

Military guys telling Prime and Co. to leave Earth

Some parts with Soundwave in space

Soundwave launches Ravage

Sam arriving at college (Ivy League School... the "struggling to get an A" student gets a perfect score on his SATs explained later in the book)

Sam meets his roommate(total computer guru slob)

Sam meets Alice(explained later that she is a 'pretender' just not without saying she is)

Sam goes to frat party

Sam gets jiggy with Alice on Dance floor

Sam misses online date with hottie Mikela

Sam meets up with Optimus Prime

Ravage breaks into area holding All-Spark fragment (the one Prime picks up at the end of first movie)

Ravage and doctor (he's with Ravage the whole time don't see him until this part) steal All-Spark Fragment

Sam goes to first class, reads a 900+ page physics book in like half a minute, freaks out in class

Sam freaks out in his room

Megatron resurected with the above mentioned All-Spark fragment...

That's all for now...

Spoil away, the book comes out tomorrow anyway so it will save me some reading. Seems like an interesting read.

Oh and I would pick the book up anyway, it's a good book all in all. You can tell that it was written off the screenplay like it says.

Just readed the book totally awesome and you can tell that it does lack infomation in some areas.

For example it has Skids getting suck in Devastator mouth but from the trailer we all know that it is Mudflap. It doesn't mention The Starscream Megatron fight either so there is alot that could be added to the film that is not in this novel.

Just readed the book totally awesome and you can tell that it does lack infomation in some areas.

For example it has Skids getting suck in Devastator mouth but from the trailer we all know that it is Mudflap. It doesn't mention The Starscream Megatron fight either so there is alot that could be added to the film that is not in this novel.

I agree there does seem to be a bit missing. I think this was probably written prior to rewrites going through in areas. But for the most part, I think this is the movie on paper.

Where was I with the scene breakdown???

Sam going to college, then...

Scene with Prime and the military guys

Military guys telling Prime and Co. to leave Earth

Some parts with Soundwave in space

Soundwave launches Ravage

Sam arriving at college (Ivy League School... the "struggling to get an A" student gets a perfect score on his SATs explained later in the book)

Sam meets his roommate(total computer guru slob)

Sam meets Alice(explained later that she is a 'pretender' just not without saying she is)

Sam goes to frat party

Sam gets jiggy with Alice on Dance floor

Sam misses online date with hottie Mikela

Sam meets up with Optimus Prime

Ravage breaks into area holding All-Spark fragment (the one Prime picks up at the end of first movie)

Ravage and doctor (he's with Ravage the whole time don't see him until this part) steal All-Spark Fragment

Sam goes to first class, reads a 900+ page physics book in like half a minute, freaks out in class

Sam freaks out in his room

Megatron resurected with the above mentioned All-Spark fragment...

That's all for now...

Spoil away, the book comes out tomorrow anyway so it will save me some reading. Seems like an interesting read.

Oh and I would pick the book up anyway, it's a good book all in all. You can tell that it was written off the screenplay like it says.

Sorry I think my quote was misconstrued, when I meant "saving some reading" I was joking stating getting to the "good parts." Oh I'm still going to buy the book, unfortunately the walmart here have competent staff. No luck today guess I have to find it tomorrow or go to waldenbooks. ( most likely)

Thanks for the spoils can't wait to read it. :yay

Yes, with the movie adaptation book out on shelves today, I think my work here is done. I hope everyone will continue to enjoy this thread and of course enjoy the movie even more!

Peace out! -NCTransFan :tflaugh

Archived