Movie Books In-Hand - Plot Unveiled

NCTransFan

Megatron answers to nobody!! That's how I have always seen it. Don't know how I feel about this,

So who dies?

Did Megs want 2 of Sideswipe as well?

Did Op and JF combine?

So good guys win at the end again right? Nothing about the Decepticons? Like they still have a trick up their sleeves or something. What about Soundwave, did he ever appear?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im interested in what Transformers make an appearance, so far there's:

Megatron

Blackout

Starscream

Soundwave

Ravage

The Doctor (Scalpel)

Alice?

Long Haul

Mixmaster

Demolishor

Rampage

Overload?

Scavenger?

Sideways

Optimus

Bumblebee

Ratchet

Ironhide

Sideswipe

Mudflap

Skids

Arcee

Chromia

Moonracer?

Jolt

Jetfire

Anyone else in them books we werent aware of? And dos Soundwave get any friggin sreen time or is he just in space the entire time.

Megatron the "Gimp" to The Fallen's "Zed".

Fixed :tflaugh :tflaugh :tflaugh

Finally, we're on the same page.

Wow beat me too it, I don't have the actual book however I do have the kiddie "novel" some spoilish stuff like the doctor bringing megs back to life, if anyone wants me to post pictures let me know.

Megatron answers to nobody!! That's how I have always seen it. Don't know how I feel about this,

Except RatBat?

And Shockwave?

I seem to recall Unicron taking none of his crap either.

So Megatron answers to nobody but those with superior power, logic or Ratbat?

Archived