Movie Books In-Hand - Plot Unveiled

NCTransFan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know, everything. SPOIL AWAY YOUNG LAD!

...my information comes from both the Junior Movie Novel and a condensed movie book entitled "The Last Prime". You can verify both of these titles on various book websites.

SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE'S PLOT.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

The AllSpark constructed 13 Primes... the first Transformers. They needed more energy to grow Cybertron, so they developed the "Matrix of Leadership" to supply power to a huge machine, which extracts energy from stars. They traveled the universe draining energy from stars (careful only to drain stars whose loss of energy will not cause the destruction of any living entity in it's solar system).

However, "The Fallen" is a Prime who cares little for this rule. Their next targeted star is our own, and the timeframe is thousands of years prior to modern day. Once the Primes learn of early life on Earth, they of course choose not to drain it's star. However, "The Fallen" rebels against his 12 brothers and decides that he wants the Matrix all to himself.

To protect everyone from "The Fallen's" plans, the 12 Primes seal themselves (along with the Matrix) inside a hidden tomb on Earth. The tomb has remained hidden for thousands of years, while "The Fallen" has awaited it's rediscovery in outer space. With a rediscovery, only one can defeat him, and that is Optimus Prime, The Last Prime.

Shall I continue?

I know all this solar extractor bad Sunbow caliber back story. What happens IN the movie?

...my information comes from both the Junior Movie Novel and a condensed movie book entitled "The Last Prime". You can verify both of these titles on various book websites.

SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE'S PLOT.

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

The AllSpark constructed 13 Primes... the first Transformers. They needed more energy to grow Cybertron, so they developed the "Matrix of Leadership" to supply power to a huge machine, which extracts energy from stars. They traveled the universe draining energy from stars (careful only to drain stars whose loss of energy will not cause the destruction of any living entity in it's solar system).

However, "The Fallen" is a Prime who cares little for this rule. Their next targeted star is our own, and the timeframe is thousands of years prior to modern day. Once the Primes learn of early life on Earth, they of course choose not to drain it's star. However, "The Fallen" rebels against his 12 brothers and decides that he wants the Matrix all to himself.

To protect everyone from "The Fallen's" plans, the 12 Primes seal themselves (along with the Matrix) inside a hidden tomb on Earth. The tomb has remained hidden for thousands of years, while "The Fallen" has awaited it's rediscovery in outer space. With a rediscovery, only one can defeat him, and that is Optimus Prime, The Last Prime.

Shall I continue?

I don't doubt any of this. They mentioned the "Lineage of Primes" in the prequel comics.

... okay, here is more of the story...

As we know from the trailers, Sam is on his way to college and packing his "lucky" shirt from the AllSpark battle months earlier. When he picks it up, a small fragment of the AllSpark drops out in his hand. While being examined, it suddenly starts to glow and burn, while also programming his mind with the symbols that we've also seen on the trailer.

He drops the AllSpark fragment, which burns through the floor and lands in the kitchen below, sending AllSpark shockwaves into the kitchen appliances. It turns everything with circuits into Transformers... microwave, toaster oven... you get the picture. The appliances corner Sam, who runs out and yells for Bumblebee's assistance. Bumblebee to the rescue, practically leveling the house.

(I assume this scene effectively answers the question about why his house appears destroyed in various trailer scenes.)

In all fairness to everyone who worked so hard on this film, I'd rather just answer questions from this point instead of spoiling the rest of the movie. Fire away!

I would like an answer at some point as to why every robot brought on-line has been a decepticon

... okay, here is more of the story...

As we know from the trailers, Sam is on his way to college and packing his "lucky" shirt from the AllSpark battle months earlier. When he picks it up, a small fragment of the AllSpark drops out in his hand. While being examined, it suddenly starts to glow and burn, while also programming his mind with the symbols that we've also seen on the trailer.

He drops the AllSpark fragment, which burns through the floor and lands in the kitchen below, sending AllSpark shockwaves into the kitchen appliances. It turns everything with circuits into Transformers... microwave, toaster oven... you get the picture. The appliances corner Sam, who runs out and yells for Bumblebee's assistance. Bumblebee to the rescue, practically leveling the house.

(I assume this scene effectively answers the question about why his house appears destroyed in various trailer scenes.)

In all fairness to everyone who worked so hard on this film, I'd rather just answer questions from this point instead of spoiling the rest of the movie. Fire away!

Boooooooooo... I dont care about being spoiled...

Archived