Revenge of The Fallen Preview Figures Hit UK!

Peter_Van

Thanks to "James," we have learned that the Forbidden Planet in Newcastle, England had the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen preview Deluxe figures Bumblebee and Soundwave out on pegs. A salesperson at the store alerted him that the preview wave shouldn't be out on shelves before May 15th and he says he quickly purchased them. Have you spotted them in the UK? Post it below!
Read the Full News Story Here

Receipt here

Hi, I'm James that sent the news in.

Here's my receipt as proof.

post-440-1241828344_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the size and quality, I'm using my camera phone.

The salesperson said he didn't know if the release date was the 15th or the 20th. I work at Toys R Us and I believe the date is the 15th, but you guys already know that, lol.

As for Soundwave, for a Deluxe Class he's TINY! I really hope Hasbro releases a Voyager class version sometime. But for now I'm happy with what he is. :yay

Was gonna say that I'd believe it, Kapow toys owner Tony has said that he's expecting his shipment to arrive over the next week adn that we might want to check TRU and Argos over the weekend just in case they've added to the catalogue.

Hi, I'm James that sent the news in.

Here's my receipt as proof.

post-440-1241828344_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the size and quality, I'm using my camera phone.

The salesperson said he didn't know if the release date was the 15th or the 20th. I work at Toys R Us and I believe the date is the 15th, but you guys already know that, lol.

As for Soundwave, for a Deluxe Class he's TINY! I really hope Hasbro releases a Voyager class version sometime. But for now I'm happy with what he is. :yay

Hey James, thanks for hearing the call! Much appreciated! Glad you're enjoying the figure, too! Very jealous!

If anyone wants to prank the store our International Dialing Code is +44.

But seriously, I'll just wait until the figures are officially released, Forbidden Planet are majorly overpriced (I got my Masterpiece Megs for £60, Forbidden Planet sell it for £150.., similar for Soundwave MP3s).

Archived