Aftermath of a Masterpiece

Hot Rod

I don't know about you guys but ever since I have beheld the magnificence of my masterpiece Optimus, I have had some strange feelings. I can't seem to get excited about energon (though alternators is still awsome) and all I want to do is look at my prime... maybe its just me but it all seems down hill from here.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel that way at all. Don't get me wrong, Prime is great, but I really like the direction Energon is going. The toys are well made, well articulated, offer a lot of experementation (Scorponok fanmodes, Landmine gestalt modes),and filled with great G1 homages without being tied down to them. Energon is one of the better TF lines ever, and I can't wait to see what new surprises the line holds.

Not me. Prime's displayed proudly, but his "newness" has worn off. I needs more I tells you! More! *insert evil laugh*

how true, but i don't think they're going to make anymore

Well, I did like Rodimus, snow cat, and Starscream, but I was dissapointed with my Energon Hot Shot. way to "go botty" for me. And yes I agree energon is shaping up nice... Maybe I just miss the G-1 characters all together

Prime is displayed proudly on my entertainment center with my two binaltechs, but the newness has yet to get old.

But Energon is a great toy line, so much better then Armada. I mean, in my opinion, the only great toy to come out of Armada was Wheeljack, and even he was limited compared to Energon.

The 20th Anniversary Prime is just the beginning for me. He now standing in a glass case on my entertainment center and I cant stop looking at him, he is that awsome! But he is the first in a long line of TF that I plan on collecting. But Prime is the centerpeice.

Archived