25th Anniversary Titanium Hotzone, Thrust, Optimus Prime

Peter_Van

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say I'm glad Titanium is getting a little more life. For all it's various flaws it was a fun line with some great molds.

I'm tempted by the Thrust (even thougth that's not my favorite Titanium mold) and the Hot Zone is a must get because I love RiD Prime in generall and that figure is probably the closest we'll ever get to having the suggested OTFCC 2005 RiD Prime as Hot Spot/Defensor.

War Within Prime is the only one of the three I can pass on no problem. I had him and was so disgusted by the floppy joints I sold him to a friend the same week I got him for 10 bucks.

Now if we could just get Titanium G1 Magnus reissued in Diaclone colors (to tag along the currect kick started by TF Con Powered Commander) so everyone could have a chance to get that mold again.

I passed up TI RiD Prime, since I had the full size one, so Hot Zone/Spot would be a perfect purchase.

Are these wide-release or just a 1 store chain exclusive?

I'd also like to say :pfx :agree on the idea re-issuing Magnus in Diaclone colors, just for the fact that regular TI Magnus was/is such a pain to find in the stores.

ETA: pfx is broken?

Are these wide-release or just a 1 store chain exclusive?

I seem to remember something about this possibly being a Target exclusive?

i'm definitely getting the prime. i passed on it the first time.. then i passed on the prime/megatron two pack. so i'm glad they're putting this one out.

i wish they'd do more war within figures.

i also wish they'd do a universe/classics arcee (as a cybertronian car) .. but that's for another topic.

WWI Prime is one of the WWI Titaniums I regret the most, actually. Floppity floppity floppity!

But I really like the WWI seeker mold, so Thrust is VERY likely for me.

As for HotSpo...err, HotZone, he's possible. Not very likely, but possible. He had one of the best robot modes of the Ti line, other than his hollow shins.

Archived