Wal mart

bangs_allsith.com

I went to wal mart with ten dollars. I figured I would get a fig in that price range maybe a hot shot or inferno. Anyways I got there and I said what the hell I would go through the 26$ figs or rather all the scorponok. As I moved the first one I found an energon landmine. SO I thought what the hell put a couple on layaway I put on two onmicons skyblast and Signal Flare. With hot shot what do you think of these figs??? I should have them off layaway soon.

Skyblast is pretty cool, his Jet mode is great.

Hot Shot is solid and a lot of fun, even if his face is weird.

Signal Flare, I have no idea. He's on my "buy after you get the ones you actually want" list, right next to Optimus.

I'd say definatly get Sky Blast. He's a fun bot to have, and I definatly like his energon "Strato-spear" as I call it.

Can't say anything about Signal Flair sence I don't have them. My stupid Wall-Mart doesn't have anything other than Wave one basic and deluxes. But that's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere.

Hot Shot... he's kinda fun, but some if his deisghn quirks make him a less of a recomendation in my book, even thogh I love the character. I would recomend getting him and Inferno at the same time thogh so you can combine him. Powerlinx Inferno (Inferno Torso, Hotsho legs) looks really cool I think.

Archived