PICS UPLOADED! Walmart listings of New RoTF figures!!!

PuertoRiCON

Wonder if Desert Brawl has his little shoulder problem fixed.

Considering they didn't fix the issue with classics grimlock when they made overkill I think the chances are slim to nil. I really don't see them wasting the money just for a repaint. Especially in light of the fact that they are cranking out so many new molds.

If you watch mike's review on Peaugh's channel, he mentions that the shoulders do seem to be fixed

That's interesting and infuriating at the same time. If they bothered to do it for Brawl why not for Overkill. Especially when overkill cost more. Whatever Hasbro's made some bone headed mistakes before. :roll

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ravage is so bought, and possibly leader prime ( if I have the extra money)

Did anyone notice this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...indingMethod=rr

could it be another leader class? Or something else?

product information says "fake content"

Damn that's a cruel joke....

Sure the hell is! You were hoping for a Leader Blackout, right?! ...me too...

Ravage is so bought, and possibly leader prime ( if I have the extra money)

Did anyone notice this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...indingMethod=rr

could it be another leader class? Or something else?

product information says "fake content"

Damn that's a cruel joke....

Sure the hell is! You were hoping for a Leader Blackout, right?! ...me too...

Either him or a SS, especially since I've been hearing rumors of another possible leader.

I don't know what you guys think, but...I think the twins look WAY better as an ice cream truck!

...and a question...are these all Wave 1 figures?!

These can't all be wave one (I'm guessing)- we already have listings of which figures to expect with the initial release and most of these (including mixmaster) aren't on that list.

I agree about the icecream truck.

I doubt I'll get the twins, but if I do this is the more likely way I'd do it.

We had previously known about the red FAB Ironhide toy.

It's nice to see the proper transformation of the female bike accessory in bike mode as a sidecar. Too bad the butchered the robot mode.

The ice cream truck appeared in the Transformers: Alliance comics too, but only in vehicle mode.

I was surprised they are making a Deluxe sized Jetfire as well as a FAB. I'll be getting the Deluxe, and the Legends.

Blaze Master - Bought. The latest in the line of Movie 'chicken-leg'-Formers. Still, it doesn't look too bad, so I'll probably get it, along with Stratosphere and Jetfire. I may even get some version of Movie Starscream, someday - maybe....

Jolt - Bought. At least his head looks a lot better than the Twins.

Ice Cream Twins. Bought. I've been hearing about the 'Ice-cream Twins' for ages. Those awful faces look a little less horrifying on a smaller scale, so I'd rather buy these, than the Chevy versions of the Twins (which I'm still hoping do combine into a larger robot).

Swerve and Dead End. Bought. I would have skipped these, but changing the heads of Sideways and Sideswipe make these more than mere repaints. (I try to avoid repaints, unless I like them better than the original versions.) Now I'm hoping that they give new heads to the repaints of the two new versions of Bumblebee, and (especially) to Skids and Mudflap.

Ravage. Bought. Like others, I was a bit taken aback by the single eye, but he goes nicely with the rest of the Movie figures. I'd like to see what Laserbeak would look like.

Arcee. I'll reserve judgement until I see what the combined version looks like. The individual 'bot modes look too weird to me.

Until now I was only half-heartedly paying attention to the news of the Movie toys but these latest revelations have finally triggered my interest in the Movie line. Looks like I'll be spending a lot more than I had thought.

So much win, it's hard to know where to start. I love Arcee. She's red, the stand has a use in altmode, she has double-wheel feet, and I personally love wheel feet. Why walk when u can roll? ^^ She doesn't look like she's done transforming tho, not compact enough, I'm guessing mistransform :P

Desert Bumblebee looks promising, tho I already want the HA one, so.. Dead End looks better than Sideways or whatshisname, atleast if they keep all the paintapps.

I want the Smokescreen repaint of Jazz, just wish the headlights where a different color ^^

Ravage is win, with what, atleast 3 modes now? Ice Cream Twins are also great, will be loved by my gf who currently loves everything pink ^^

Lastly Swerve is massive win. A new headsculpt makes it even easier to justify a second Sideswipe. Tho I did see a Sideswipe over at TF08 that had similar color, only same head as Sideswipe and chrome exhaustpipes, so maybe there's gonna be 3 versions? I'm in for it all lol :o

Can't wait for all these toys!

Okay, big comment here on the news. This:

As if the nickname "The Twins" of Skids and Mudflap weren't any indication, it seems the twins will indeed start out as the Ice Cream Truck. This alt-mode was spotted during the Bethlehem, PA shoot

... does not have to be true. We've seen quite a few videos of the Twins in their Beat and Trax modes. But the Ice Cream Truck is seen only in Bethlehem. With a big battle being fought in Egypt I say they change to the Ice Cream Truck truck late in the movie. Quite possibly they need to reformat because of their encounter with Devastator, as seen in the latest trailer.

In fact, this helps feeding another thing I think is going to happen: The power to combine will be found in the Middle East in this movie. There are too many combining Transformers in this movie to be a coincidence. The Twins, The Motor Triplets, Devastator, Optimus and Jetfire, and maybe, just maybe a full-blown fusion of Megatron and The Fallen.

Archived