Scan of TRU Japan Exclusive SL Buildtron

Legendary Ken

sweet, i just wish they had made all the "constructicons" the same green color... but i guess if they are sold sepereately, would could get 2 green of each apendage.

oh, and nice avitar. where'ld ya get her... uah, it?

That's why they call it a japan exclusive.  Check out this link that was first posted on TFormers.com: http://www.bbashop.com/IMG_1986.JPG

Looking forward to this release in the good ole USA.

Anyone have any info, I've been seraching for a week but to no avail.

And what's your point? Isn't that why I said it sucks, since it's a TRU Japan Exclusive? All Superlink toys so far have not been Japan exclusive, this is a Japan STORE exclusive, which would potentially make it harder to find than the others, which I don't know what Takara is thinking. I'm already kind of pissed that some Energon toys will not make it to SL, and this crap happens.

In our part of the world, it is harder to get the Hasbro versions due to poor marketing and lack of a cartoon being showed to promote the toyline to kids.

This energon constructicon does nothing for me. arms are same vehical and legs same vehical.

I'm looking to get the RiD Build team repainted as constructicons coming out here in the U.S.

I'm still not impressed with any of these new combiners. At best there are parts of the different groups I like, but never the sum total. Probably will get a few parts of each set (which will make even weirder combinations).

Bit dissappointed in the cheap route of using only three mold per combiners and with the repaints, something which I could tolerate with generic shapes like these "Aerialbots" and "Combaticons", but for the Constructicons, no.

I understand the limbs will be sold in sets of two, meaning I will be forced to buy molds I don't really like.

What?! That means we're going to have to wait 'til February for the full set to be out in the US. Crudation. I'd better go check my bank account.

The color schemes are still sort of patchwork. Too many colors. They've had multicolor combinations before in every other line, but they tended to be more unified with larger blocks of color within the same shades. The individual bots look killer, but nothing matches now.

Kind of odd that Japan retained the names Bruticus and Superion, but not Devastar.

I'm also puzzled about the release. I thought I'd heard [spoiler?] that the last few eps of Superlink/Energon would focus on the gestalt battles (much the way every season of G1 ended), but it was only supposed to be a face-off between two of them, so I'm assuming one of the two Decepticon gestalts loses. The US is releasing the Construction ones first, while Japan apparently is plugging Bruticus. Which one's gonna get the bigger role?

I still want a second Autobot gestalt :(

Archived