Comicon Soundwave question

Raider Magnus

I heard it is actually the regular 1 cassette mold of Soundwave.

And yes there are quite a few hoops to jump through to be able to get in line. Usually you have to get up early to go upstairs to the sails pavilion to get a ticket to determine which time you're allowed to get into line. Then you wait in line for 30-60 minutes and hope they don't sell out on you.

And yes there are quite a few hoops to jump through to be able to get in line. Usually you have to get up early to go upstairs to the sails pavilion to get a ticket to determine which time you're allowed to get into line. Then you wait in line for 30-60 minutes and hope they don't sell out on you.

According to the TF wiki and Teletraan, the single cassette door Soundwave's mold is too far degraded around the door. I doubt they'd spend the loads of cash to fix it for a single limited release, thats if it's fixable to begin with.

According to the TF wiki and Teletraan, the single cassette door Soundwave's mold is too far degraded around the door. I doubt they'd spend the loads of cash to fix it for a single limited release, thats if it's fixable to begin with.

So which mold was used for the Encore release?

Unless that only happened last year that's complete bullshit, I was there 2 years ago and none of that had to happen to get anything. Except autographs from some people. See my last post on this.

Last year that may have happened, if so this year may be different all together.

Double deep chested Soundblaster mold.

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave_(G1)

SW toys are towards the bottom of the page. Says there that the commemorative/classic release was the Soundblaster mold.

Double deep chested Soundblaster mold.

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave_(G1)

SW toys are towards the bottom of the page. Says there that the commemorative/classic release was the Soundblaster mold.

I have that one... I was asking about the Encore reissue... Thanks for the link thought... It seems there is two version of the single cassette bay Soundwave...

Archived