FP Superion upgrade set up for pre order on BBTS

Rodimus VTS

I saw this on BBTS earlier the Superion limb set that everyone's been wanting since we first saw the pic of him wearing it a couple months ago is up for pre order on BBTS, and is due out in May. It'll cost $44.99 + s&h.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preordered but may cancel if found cheaper.

Like I said in the thread for the BTS trailer, these add ons are great, but getting to costly. Hopefuly it'll push Has/Tak to step up the game.

I think this is neat as hell, but when it costs almost as much as the actual bots themselves, it makes me think twice. Though, I do admint that I regret not getting the City Commander upgrade for my classics Magnus.

I pre ordered it even though I already have a pretty good self made set for mine. The cat's eye upgrade for the A10s totally sold me.

BBTS has been known to jack up it's prices, so i can wait until it's somewhere cheaper.

Well this makes me want to get Superion since normal I think its a pile of crap. Then I see the price for said add ons and then I think nevermind. In today's economy not everone can afford these things. I look at all these new armor sets, trailers, weapon and other accessories and think who has this much expendable cash? Well they are for collectors so that makes sense. But the real question is WHY? You buy a figure first off, then you spend up to 6 times or more sometimes of what the figure cost you just to get it how it is suppose to look. So why can't they just make the toys that way to start with? Since when is it the norm that Ultra Magnus is a white Prime repaint? Yes, I know the G1 one had that but it was never shown in the toy form as a white Prime.

Archived