Seibertron exclusive interview with FansProject

Superior Grilled Cheese

Springer looks cool. Waiting for more pics on that. Would love a classics Springer. Broadside would be nice too. As well as Wreck-Gar.

Rodimus upgrade is a must. Loved the Magnus one, I'm sure this one will be just as good. Cancelled my pre-order for the non-traditional looking Prime trailer at BBTS, due to $$$ atm. Now not sure if I want to order it or the G3 trailer. They're coming out w/ a sword for Grimlock and a decent launcher for Hound...:D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW. It's a little disturbing that a company established by fans could be producing stuff that's more exciting and interesting than what Hasbro itself is doing.

The G3 trailer: I'm assuming this is where the Grimlock sword and Hound blaster are from, it's a trailer packed full of accessories for Classics and Universe toys. I'll certainly be waiting on this rather than the other trailer that's already available.

Protector: What am I going to do with my Titanium Rodimus Prime now???

Springer: Looks interesting. My worry with this and the other completely new toys is that they might suffer the problems that Battle Rollar did. Different company I know but the joints of that toy were loose and it overall didn't hold together well. Hopefully these ones will be of a better standard of construction - City Commander was sturdy enough so it should be.

Glacialbot: Now that's exciting.

Superion hands\feet: It's amazing what a difference these make. Will they have their own combined vehicle mode or some other method of storage?

Damn. Eagerly awaiting the Protector kit and Springer. I've got the trailer on preorder.

WOW. It's a little disturbing that a company established by fans could be producing stuff that's more exciting and interesting than what Hasbro itself is doing.

The G3 trailer: I'm assuming this is where the Grimlock sword and Hound blaster are from, it's a trailer packed full of accessories for Classics and Universe toys. I'll certainly be waiting on this rather than the other trailer that's already available.

Protector: What am I going to do with my Titanium Rodimus Prime now???

Springer: Looks interesting. My worry with this and the other completely new toys is that they might suffer the problems that Battle Rollar did. Different company I know but the joints of that toy were loose and it overall didn't hold together well. Hopefully these ones will be of a better standard of construction - City Commander was sturdy enough so it should be.

Glacialbot: Now that's exciting.

Superion hands\feet: It's amazing what a difference these make. Will they have their own combined vehicle mode or some other method of storage?

I talked to the guys from Fansproject at TFCon, and they said that the hands and feet form add-ons in the individual robots and vehicle modes. So they are incorporated into the individual bots.

Archived