"Human Error, Part 2" Official Discussion Thread

Datastream

Human Error Part 2 picks up exactly where Part 1 left off last week: Soundwave continues his mega plan of brainwashing the Autobots into becoming Decepticons. He starts branching out into other areas, though, including the brainwashing of all organics, dubbed "Operation Organic Control." When he finds that Sari cannot be controlled, he must destroy her. Will he succeed? Read the full review!
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much good stuff!

Soundblaster (in the VR) :win

Scrapper renaming Slag as Snarl :win x2

Snarl being Scrapper's pet :lol

Return of Wreck-Gar :win

Ratbat :win

A hoot, an awesome laugh and definitely the better half of the 2 episodes. The one thing I don't understand, and maybe it's an animation gaffe, but black Laserbeak? Buzzsaw maybe?

Too much good stuff!

Soundblaster (in the VR) :win

Scrapper renaming Slag as Snarl :win x2

Snarl being Scrapper's pet :lol

Return of Wreck-Gar :win

Ratbat :win

A hoot, an awesome laugh and definitely the better half of the 2 episodes. The one thing I don't understand, and maybe it's an animation gaffe, but black Laserbeak? Buzzsaw maybe?

That was cool how they address the naming situation... But from what I can tell were Swoop and Snarl not named before?

^ Don't forget Wreck-Gar playing the accordion. Total Weird-Al reference.

Except it was hilarious either way.

"Everyone's a critic" ^_^

I'm jus surprised it's already up on YouTube...

Twas a good un :)

Also, I liked how Sari took off the portion of Soundwave, and so he only had one blue circle to the right of his head (from his own perspective) ;)

^ Don't forget Wreck-Gar playing the accordion. Total Weird-Al reference.

D'oh! I knew I forgot something!

glad to see sari has a battlemode still

I loved this friggin episode! The Slag/Snarl naming thing was great! Wreck-Gar coming back made me really happy too. Laserbeak and Ratbat were awesome.

My favorite thing? The EPIP METAL BATTLE of Soundwave vs Optimus!

Also, wasn't Soundwave's white/blue color scheme (when he was a giant in the VR world) an homage to the Sonic White Mp3 player figure/Shattered Glass Soundwave?

I kinda wish I saw this episode in the morning. I would of totally bought Wreck-Gar when I saw him this afternoon. :tflaugh

Yea, the white/blue was the Sonic White/Shattered Glass Soundwave, (I wonder if Hasbro'd be tempted to do another repaint. Perhaps a repaint for the Activators class Soundwave?)

Archived