TV series

roninbrian

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt G1 is the best and will always be the best transformers tv series. With such greats like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Ironhide, Soundwave, Shockwave,etc... It brought about awesome memories of waking up early saturday morning just to hear that theme song eco in your head..Transformers..More than meets the Eye...Transformers.... Robots in Disguise. G1 will never die it will continue to live on and only gain popularity from generation to generation. :tflaugh

Depends on your memories or feelings. Beast Wars had a good story while G1 had it's moments. Beast Machines, only from what I read, had a confusing story, RID was more comedy than story and action and Armada, well I know nothing about that series. I like G1 though, even if it is very corny a lot of the time. Love that season 2 music.

-Chuckles

Archived