*Exclusive* Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Footage

johnDoe4880

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devastator = WIN

Jetfire looks like a ninja master in a cloak, shame he has the attitude of a Liverpool Docker :win

Green Freakazoid looks like he is a HARD ASS!

Devastator = WIN

Jetfire looks like a ninja master in a cloak, shame he has the attitude of a Liverpool Docker :win

Green Freakazoid looks like he is a HARD ASS!

yeh but im liking jetfire from that few seconds!!!

megatron is in it then when optimus jumps over him.

and surprisingly it looks like black out is aswell, which brings me joy coz i liked him even though he was killed in a rubbish way after his awesome opening to the first film.

hes to the left of prime when hes punched through the air at 2.09.

Awsome! I like it.

I was surprised too to see Black out in the woods where Prime was punched and almost landed on Sam. I´m pretty sure its him, he looks exactly the same.

And crying BumbleBee... So sweet^^ Oh yahr... I´m excited. good Fightscenes.. I love them, Devastator looks great. You see he was a lot of work.

And I´m happy to see that Megatron gets punched in his ugly face as well :) Sorry, I dont like him^^

EDIT: Ok, the second link worked perfectly. Very excited to see what else Bay will give us, as this looks...well...amazing is too weak of a word, but it is early and I am going to a wedding, so I don't have time to think of a better one.

And for Jetfire...I get the vibe that he's like Yoda if he were a giant. Grouchy, looks easy to take out..but he could destroy almost everyone if he wanted too.

Wonder if we'll ever get to see, in movie or comic form, Jetfire in his prime.

And The Doctor...god does he creep me out.

Now...lets see some Soundwave.

Surprising to see Blackout. I thought he bit the dust during the battle scene. Tons of Megatron leaks in that video as well. Surprising since Mr. Bay wanted to keep his resurrection a secret. Oh well, I guess he gave up.

Archived