Revenge of the Fallen Figure Listings In Wal-Mart Computers Reveals New Figures

Peter_Van

Thanks to Zobovor of the Transformers Google Talk Group, we have a listing of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen figures that were found in Wal-Mart computers. Not to spectacular in terms of listings (like they ever are), but we do learn that Arcee will be getting a Deluxe and Legends treatment. The Cyber Slammers also look to have been renamed Battle Chargers in mid-solicitation cycle. We are not sure why that is, or if the packaging will reflect this solicitation. We are also given an idea of the price points for each class of figures. Jump through for the full list as well as any comments that we can provide.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's already bad enough they are coming out with another Jazz repaint but now they are coming out with Jazz vs Brawl for the robot heroes again :deadhorse :poop :redface :roll

Sideswipe I know for sure I'll be getting...as for everything else? Maybe I'll get Screamer. Maybe I'll drop some money on Ironhide. I dunno...what I've seen on this list is not very inspiring.

The leader figures are another story entirely. Those are worth the price of the admission alone.

Archived