The "I hate scalpers" venting thread

Sparkless

I've given up on the two figures. Thankfully hasbro likes to repackage figures and get more mileage from the mold so I'll eventually get what I want.

Now I'm just saving my toy budget for the movie transformers. I just hate the idea that I got to get up early in the morning to be at the store when it opens, not because of the excitement of new stuff being here, nope, just to beat the local scalpers looking to clear the shelves. Frak, I got 3 of them...

Oh did anybody check out the link I have to SCALPERLAND?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've given up on the two figures. Thankfully hasbro likes to repackage figures and get more mileage from the mold so I'll eventually get what I want.

Now I'm just saving my toy budget for the movie transformers. I just hate the idea that I got to get up early in the morning to be at the store when it opens, not because of the excitement of new stuff being here, nope, just to beat the local scalpers looking to clear the shelves. Frak, I got 3 of them...

Oh did anybody check out the link I have to SCALPERLAND?

Yeah, I even checked out some of the pics to see if I knew anyone :) My boss used to go there and buy Hot Wheels !!!

Hey if you have any problem with the movie figs just let me know, I've got 5 or 6 stores close if one or 2 suck.

Hehe, you guys make F&S sounds like a villain's hideout. I mean it's not all that bad, there are a lot of sellers, and not all of them are scalpers, some of them order them in cases and just sell there like a retailer store. Some of them has loose stuff and import stuff, it's not bad.

But I agree that at times scalpers are horrible, I remember 07 when the movie toys came out, every (maybe not all them hehe) store in San Diego was out of TF toys around Comic-con time. It was pretty crazy.

Archived