Energon Megatron and Starscream

Josh

the original inks were only about 834x1062 pixels @ 72DPI

not very big at all >.>

Wait, you're telling me that was originally done on PC and not drawn and scanned it?! :tfmad By Primus that'd be sweet! :thumb

I read your tutorial on coloring in photoshop... unfortunately that's one art prog I don't have. Any suggestions on adapting the process (esp. new layers and pallete manips) in PaintShop Pro6 or Painter Classic?

Wow!

They are both awesome pictures. And they each have their good aspects. The pencils on both are fantastic.

Colour-scheme: I like #1 because of it's accuracy to the toy. It looks pretty intimadating as well. Exactly the way I'd think Megs and Screamer would appeare on a cloudy moonlit night.

#2 - It's colour scheme is very dark and brooding which again is very nice.

I tip my hat off to you sir. They are some excellent pieces of artwork!

thats really and truthfully some great work, as an artist myself i hope to get to show the depth as well as you pull it off, unfortunately though im so involved with my music that i havent had much time to draw anymore other than album concepts.... oh well if we ever get signed ya'll will know as we've discussed one of our first videos to have us featured as tfs... mwahaha

but again back to topic great work and i love the colors of the second pic bigtime

the original inks were only about 834x1062 pixels @ 72DPI

not very big at all >.>

Wait, you're telling me that was originally done on PC and not drawn and scanned it?! :tfmad By Primus that'd be sweet! :thumb

I read your tutorial on coloring in photoshop... unfortunately that's one art prog I don't have. Any suggestions on adapting the process (esp. new layers and pallete manips) in PaintShop Pro6 or Painter Classic?

nah

it was drawn and scanned in by Dezaras6

appreciate all the great comments guys :D

thanks!

Archived