Animated Season 3: Episode 36 - Predacons Rising Sneak Peek

Peter_Van

At the beginning, just after Bumblebee asks "Where is he going?" and just before Optimus says "I don't think even he knows." Wasp causes a semi-truck w/ trailer to swerve off the road. The tractor trailer itself looks suspiciously like Motormaster...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swoop! You bastard! I think... get the feeling Black Arcania is back messin with Grimlock's dull wits.

- And.. I'm bumblebee apparently. I thought I was going to come out as Bulkhead. I think I have more in common with him.. that or prowl. Definetly not a loud mouth hyper active sort.

Anyway.... yeah I want to see the whole thing now.

It splutters for me, so I'll just wait until the episodes on Youtube ;)

Guest Primal-Convoy

Here is a downloaded copy. At time of typing it was waiting to get the "green light" from Youtube, so bear with it folks!

-

Swoop! You bastard! I think... get the feeling Black Arcania is back messin with Grimlock's dull wits.

- And.. I'm bumblebee apparently. I thought I was going to come out as Bulkhead. I think I have more in common with him.. that or prowl. Definetly not a loud mouth hyper active sort.

Anyway.... yeah I want to see the whole thing now.

Hmmm... Black Arachnia, back with the Dinobots... Lot of sense! I think this new episode will be awesome! Can't wait to see it!

And Sentinel... well, what a dork! Primer Prime... sigh...

And, according to that scientific test, I'm Prowl...

I am Megaron also!

Would be nice if the Dinobots got the organic treatment from BA also. hhhuummm

Yes Sentinel is an ass...........OP will make sure he gets his when everything clears.

Archived