What's next for the Masterpiece line?

Superior Grilled Cheese

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooh, having a total-tank and total-jet Blitzwing would be really difficult. Look at MP Starscream and try to fit a tank in there.

I wonder if we'll all be taken aback when they announce the next MP is Wheelie or something.

True, but it could still easily be 100% G1 accurate, as the toy came way before the show - so his design is pretty close to the original toy !

Scale that one up to 10", change some details and give it articulation ... done ;)

blitzwing1b.jpgblitzwing2.jpgblitzwing2.jpg

... I'd love a make over like with Starscream more, but original design Masterpiece'D would be cool enough.

If they going to do a multi changer... Might as well do Sixshot...

That would be awesome. An articulated Sixshot would rule. I just got my MP Grimlock yesterday, and am now salivating over the prospect of a complete batch of MP Dinobots, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...(again):GALVATRON.

If they going to do a multi changer... Might as well do Sixshot...

That would be awesome. An articulated Sixshot would rule. I just got my MP Grimlock yesterday, and am now salivating over the prospect of a complete batch of MP Dinobots, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...(again):GALVATRON.

Isn't Sixshot allready the right size ?

If so then this one would be it:

12.jpg9.jpg16.jpg

(as with Blitzwing the cartoon designs followed the toy, so an MP version wouldn't have any realistic alt mode either)

5. Bumblebee - Make it look as much like the new beetle as legally possible. In scale with the Alternators.

6. Ironhide and other automobiles that didn't make it to the original Alternator line...

9. Shockwave

I'd say this portion of your list would be the top of my list for new editions to the Masterpiece line. If none of these, then more Dinobots. Other than Bumblebee, Ironhide and Ratchet, I don't want to see a Masterpiece wasted on autobots that were already taken care of with the Alternators line. If no autobot cars are in their plans, then Shockwave, the other Dinobots and Skyfire are good choices. I don't like the idea of Soundwave because a walkman the size of a modern day DVD player is kinda lame.

Archived