Energon Figure

roninbrian

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes Battle Ravage is cool because he looks like the original Ravage, except he can actually change into a robot now! Big plus.

Let's get something straight...In Energon, will he be called Megatron or Galvatron? Everyone is calling him Galvatron...but in the show they say that Megatron was absorbed into Unicron or whatever, and it was Galvatron. Also they call him Megatron in the mini-comic, and they say that we will see the "new Megatron" in future issues of the comic. All signs point to him being called Megatron, except that he SHOULD be called Galvatron, since that was what he was called when he disappeared in Armada, and he looks like G1 Galvatron. Now I'm gonna be annoyed if he is called Megatron, but if he is, I think that's what people should call him.

yes Battle Ravage is cool because he looks like the original Ravage, except he can actually change into a robot now! Big plus.

Let's get something straight...In Energon, will he be called Megatron or Galvatron? Everyone is calling him Galvatron...but in the show they say that Megatron was absorbed into Unicron or whatever, and it was Galvatron. Also they call him Megatron in the mini-comic, and they say that we will see the "new Megatron" in future issues of the comic. All signs point to him being called Megatron, except that he SHOULD be called Galvatron, since that was what he was called when he disappeared in Armada, and he looks like G1 Galvatron. Now I'm gonna be annoyed if he is called Megatron, but if he is, I think that's what people should call him.

He really does look like a G1 galvatron, I think thats why I love him so much. I think he will be called megatron in energon, at least at the start :P

Guest TwinSwords

if oly scorpinok would show up. well my fav of wut i own is starscream because of the g1 homage. i would by prime but the chances of getting a faceplate prime in vancouver is very slim for now.

I just picked up Divebomb and Signal Flare last night. I was able to find it at a local toys r us thanks to the employes putting them in the wrong section. I guess thats why all the ebay scalpers missed it.

But I am not impressed with Signal Flare, though I do like his energon weapons, but Divebomb is just cool. He replaces sky blast as one of my favorites.

Now if I can just find prowl and rodimus I would be content.

Also is Landmine a combiner, I mean able to combine with Jetfire, Ironhide, Infirno, hotshot, and not just his trailor attachement?

Archived