This Week's Haul

Agent Adam

Went to Wal-Mart today and found Downshift and Tow-Line. I'm dissapointed that they didn't call him Wheeljack, since he looks so much like him anyhow. But, what the hey, I'LL call him Wheeljack. As for Tow-Line, well, tomorrow, I'm going to take him to school to my communications class and see if my TV side teacher wants to use him as a mascot and will return him to me later, since he's always on the lookout for a mascot for our class. We do a lot of news and journalism type stuff in class anyhow, so since Tow-Line transforms into a news van, he'd be a perfect mascot. But if he doesn't, one more for me to play with. And I also ordered Armada Somkescreen online at BigBadToyStore.com this week, so my complete toy haul total for this week at the moment, it three figs. Two Energon and one Armada.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHARKTICON is just an amazing figure and in my opinion needs to have an all black redeco made of him and an all red with black facemask. make him look even more like a Ninja. I was surprised at how much good Japanese mech artistry went into the design. Awesome.

Have you noticed that Sharkticon as somewhat of a homage to the G1 Decepticon ship, the Nemisis. Ben Yee said that Hasbro called him for descriptions and pictures of the ship, and they produced Sharkticon. Go to the Sharkticon review at bwtf.com, and it'll say that. Honest :tfgrin

The transformers drought here in Eastern Kentucky is finally over! This weekend I picked up Downshift, Towline, Doom-Lock, Slugslinger, and off of ebay, Universe Ramjet! I found alternators Sliverstreak, Hound, and Dead End, as well as Bulkhead, but I didn't have the fundage for any of them just yet.

I'm happy! I scored during Smallblueplanet's clearance sale:

- PVC Chromedome (color & clear) - $1.99

- PVC Sixshot (color & clear) - $1.99

- Armada Terrorsaur - $3.99

- Energon Starscream - $3.99

- 20th Anniversary Prime - $24.99!!

Total after shipping: $43.94!

I'm still hunting for Shockblast, Cliffjumper, and Dreadwing - wish me luck!

Archived